• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Where/How do you save cards for easy usage. Keeping photo in W/app is safe?

kvagarwal

TF Select
For frequent usage, I keep all of my credit/ Debit cards saved in Wapp with me. Its difficult to memorise 8 debit/Credit card info without fail. Suggest a better and safe way to store and use.

ANewUser

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Few pointers
  • Scatter partial card details in multiple apps
  • never store number, CVV and expiry together
  • If you really need to use some app prefer apps like LastPass (they have notes feature) etc which are are supposed to have better security
  • Google Keep is good for storing partial information

akki7163

TF Select
Few pointers
  • If you really need to use some app prefer apps like LastPass (they have notes feature) etc which are are supposed to have better security
Brother you can try also, i am also storing my card details, i know it's not safe on server that's why i created app where your card details store on your device itself only in encrypted when you clear data it will deleted and any details of your card not store in any server.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Few pointers
Wasn't last pass hacked ?

blacktiger

TF Premier
Wasn't last pass hacked ?
yea , better to use any end to end encrpypted password managers. i use bitwarden. If still paranoid, then you can use some tools like cryptomator to create an encrpyted folder and store the card details in txt file and put it into that folder. this cryptomator folder can also be cloudsynced using onedrive or dropbox. both bitwarden and cryptomator are opensource softwares.

i forgot to mention- bitwarden is free, but cryptomator is free in desktop but paid in android

Last edited: