• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

When Will I Get TataCliQ Voucher as Welcome Benefit for Magnus?

Satish

TF Premier
Hi Team,

I've received Magnus on 14-Nov-2022 & made first transaction which is settled today. Can someone please confirm when will I get TataCliQ voucher? Do I need to reach out some one (customer care) to get it?

Thanks in Advance!

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Satish did you receive the voucher after stmt generation ?

@Revitup I checked with concierge too and they too referred me to use the same thriwe link but am not able to receive OTP. Is it because the stmt isn't generated (card is hardly 15/20 day old but the 10k is being shown) ?

I am afraid that if stmt gets generated after 31st Aug, then I won't be able to avail the 10k voucher as the scheme would be cancelled :\

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Satish did you receive the voucher after stmt generation ?

@Revitup I checked with concierge too and they too referred me to use the same thriwe link but am not able to receive OTP. Is it because the stmt isn't generated (card is hardly 15/20 day old but the 10k is being shown) ?

I am afraid that if stmt gets generated after 31st Aug, then I won't be able to avail the 10k voucher as the scheme would be cancelled :\
No, as your card was issued before 1st September 2023, you will still get Tata Cliq voucher

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You will get OTP after the statement is generated and you have to pay the bill to receive the OTP.
This is where it gets tricky, I too assumed that I would be eligible for the voucher only after stmt generation, but this is no where written in their T&C!!!

1693288640552.png

They have only mentioned that once card is activated, I should be receiving the sms in 3 days... its been 20+ days since card activation (and have already spent 1L+) but still the no OTP :\

Don't worry you will get it. It's clearly mentioned in the revised guidelines.
Have already raised SR, I will make them give me that coupon for sure :ROFLMAO: