• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB What's most effective way to spend money(without actually spending)

akmittal

TF Buzz
I have DCB plastic and want to upgrade to Infinia. My salary criteria and limit is matching but 6 month spends are not.

I have bought max amount of Amazon shopping voucher and big basket and will reach close to 6 lacs. Is it effective if I add money to payzap wallet and back to bank account?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
This you should have mentioned in the beginning. The criteria is always bringing business to them, which I don't.
But branch never helped it's my RM who took approval

Only benifit i get from branch is priority service, Good locker and dedicated support

drsel

TF Legend
No i know peope who has infinia limit is 5 lakh and even few have git with FD's in past
Thank you sir you are the best one to guide us.

So what should one take besides income tax over 45 lakhs and another super premium card statement and 6 months bank statement to the branch?

techt

TF Legend
Thank you sir you are the best one to guide us.

So what should one take besides income tax over 45 lakhs and another super premium card statement and 6 months bank statement to the branch?
Going by the experiences by the members here. The first rule is the business generation by the user. This superceeds everything.

My CL is 12L,spends on it hardly 2000, itr 50Lpa +, no salary account, still a big NO from them.

drsel

TF Legend
Going by the experiences by the members here. The first rule is the business generation by the user. This superceeds everything.

My CL is 12L,spends on it hardly 2000, itr 50Lpa +, no salary account, still a big NO from them.
I guess they need to make a huge profit on the business that you generate
any profit that they make should be at least 10 times what you can make by using HDFC infinia card

drsel

TF Legend

You really don't need Infinia.
just put 30 lacs in Axis fixed deposit and get the Magnus for Burgundy, which is definitely better than Infinia, even after devaluation

If they are rejecting crorepatis, then they don't deserve your business.
Remember that they need to make a huge profit out of each and every customer.
It is the most profitable bank in India.!

Last edited:

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family

Again they have a stupid rule of intake salary per month

You should push your RM she should help you

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
just put 30 lacs in Axis fixed deposit and get the Magnus for Burgundy, which is definitely better than Infinia, even after devaluation

Are they still giving LTF? I enquired its now with 30k fee

techt

TF Legend

I invest thru a financial planner. Even for contingency funds he prefers debt funds to fds.

drsel

TF Legend
Even that intake salary criteria is met. Forget infinia, they are denying Millennia too
I had millennia for a few years and then I closed it permanently because it was a nuisance to phone customer care every year to remove the annual fee.
Also I have SBI cashback which is superior to millennia

techt

TF Legend
I had millennia for a few years and then I closed it permanently because it was a nuisance to phone customer care every year to remove the annual fee.
Also I have SBI cashback which is superior to millennia
Exactly my point, and fighting with them his futile.