• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB What's most effective way to spend money(without actually spending)

akmittal

TF Buzz
I have DCB plastic and want to upgrade to Infinia. My salary criteria and limit is matching but 6 month spends are not.

I have bought max amount of Amazon shopping voucher and big basket and will reach close to 6 lacs. Is it effective if I add money to payzap wallet and back to bank account?

techt

TF Legend
My point is don't even try to apply for millennia
it is not worth it, there are so many better cards.
Yes, that's what I mean and that is the reason I stopped worrying about hdfc cards a decade ago. But just giving a try to upgrade to millenia atleast.

Last edited:

Trust Me

TF Ace
just put 30 lacs in Axis fixed deposit and get the Magnus for Burgundy,

That's not necessarily enough, I am afraid! Even after meeting every other eligibility criterion by a good margin!

Remember that they need to make a huge profit out of each and every customer.
It is the most profitable bank in India.!

I'd really like to understand what great business sense it makes for such a bank to force even their well-heeled customers keep, for years, useless (and therefore, idle) cards with huge CLs, --- and thereby leaving them perennially dissatisfied and annoyed with the Bank!

akmittal

TF Buzz
Do you mean if you put 1.5 lakh in ULIPs they will give you a paid Infinia plastic card?
Not really, one of the criteria for getting Infinia is to spend 7.5 lac in last 6 months. I had spent around 6 lacs. So to complete 7.5 lac, I bought ULIP using credit card.

This also does not guarantee that I will get Infinia. I merely took a chance.