• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What to do with SBI ola card?

Dear All

I have been holding SBI Ola credit card, which has now become useless after withdrawal of 7% on add money to ola wallet. What all have you guys done with this. Anyone upgraded to any other credit card variant?

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Dear All

I have been holding SBI Ola credit card, which has now become useless after withdrawal of 7% on add money to ola wallet. What all have you guys done with this. Anyone upgraded to any other credit card variant?
They will not upgrade it. I have been holding it for 4 years with 1-2 lakh spends every year. But no upgrade possible because it is co-branded

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Dear All

Abb kisi kaam ka nhii hai.

Last year mne toh Gas Stove ke through Agni Snan karwa diya thha SBI OlaMoney ka kyuki 3 months ka cashback pending thha Customer Care silent.

This year I thought to Reactivate it but I Dropped the though to reactivate it

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Abb kisi kaam ka nhii hai.

Last year mne toh Gas Stove ke through Agni Snan karwa diya thha SBI OlaMoney ka kyuki 3 months ka cashback pending thha Customer Care silent.

This year I thought to Reactivate it but I Dropped the though to reactivate it
Something like that happened with me too. I din't receive cashback for a few months then after a lot of emailing and escalating several times to PNO I got a call and they explained that there was some negative reward balance dure to wrongful credit of extra cashback in the past. Once that negative balance got adjusted I started receiving cashback as usual

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Something like that happened with me too. I din't receive cashback for a few months then after a lot of emailing and escalating several times to PNO I got a call and they explained that there was some negative reward balance dure to wrongful credit of extra cashback in the past. Once that negative balance got adjusted I started receiving cashback as usual
Mujhe toh koi response hi nhi diya toh finally Close kardiya aur Agni Snan karwa diya Ola Money Card.

Jab sab khuch ho gaya phir SBI ka SMS aaya due to technical upgradation at ola Money Cashback from___to___ would be Credited by____🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

And yes SBI by mistake credited double cashback for few txns and adjusted it but for doing adjustment SBI stopped cashback credit for few months

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Mujhe toh koi response hi nhi diya toh finally Close kardiya aur Agni Snan karwa diya Ola Money Card.

Jab sab khuch ho gaya phir SBI ka SMS aaya due to technical upgradation at ola Money Cashback from___to___ would be Credited by____🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

And yes SBI by mistake credited double cashback for few txns and adjusted it but for doing adjusted SBI stopped cashback credit for few months
Mujhe ek baar 2019 me strangely Uber card ka offer aay tha app me aur maine khushi se OLA card ko cancel kar diya ! :D Baad me pata chala ki woh galti se Uber app me ye card dikha raha tha 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200111-073547_Uber.jpg
    Screenshot_20200111-073547_Uber.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 41

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bhai read toh kar lete Cashback $ m hai aur Spend Target bhi $ m toh yeh Card India m toh issue nhi hoga.

Ola Money cancel karna hi thha toh uber ka card milne ke baad karte😂
Yes, OLA cancel to ki thi but at a different time. Us time Uber pass se rebate jyada milta tha. Besides APay se uber voucher lene se 5% amazon cashback milta tha :)

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Woh notanki toh permanent hai.
Phir Uber GO ya Sedan ya Premier ya XL koi farak nhi hai
You can say, that nautanki is the part of SOP(Standard Operating Procedure)
One driver told me that if anyone complains against a premier Uber driver toh uber demotes them and sends go rides for their Diesel sedan. That's why they are careful. Nahi toh Go fare me diesel sedan chalana padega 😆