• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What to do if BOB Financial Reject Your Application After 2-3 months ?

abhinav8296

TF Buzz
As per our internal policies, please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date.

I have provided 3 months of ICICI credit card + bank account statement , but bob declined my application after 50 days...what to do now ?

Arka

TF Buzz
your reply totally different for my problems.
No actually I didn't tell you my problem. If you apply BOB card through c2c method you need to provide your credit card statement with a front photo of the card. You didn't mention about that so I asked you if you provided them the cc front photo.

abhinav8296

TF Buzz
I had already provided all the required documents many times from 2 month over email & at the time of applied. No any issue with documents. They are saying only internal policy..but few days ago he claimed your application in under final approval.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
🤣🤣🤣 but this trick not working for bank of baroda credit card...it will sure work in icici, hdfc & axis.
I also had similar issues. You can mail on acquisition and escalations - wait for 1 week and then draft a fresh mail again. Repeated emails will not help your cause.

Hi Team,

This is shocking - I was told my credit card has been approved by your Customer Care Team and it will be dispatched soon.

Attaching my salary slip - I am currently drawing XXX with Org Name.

I already CC Details with Credit Limit of XX and this is surprising to know that my credit card application in Bank of Baroda has been rejected.

Do let me know if you need any additional information/income document to reconsider my application.

Note: Attach your income documents along with credit card details again.

prc1990

TF Ace
I also had similar issues. You can mail on acquisition and escalations - wait for 1 week and then draft a fresh mail again. Repeated emails will not help your cause.

Hi Team,

This is shocking - I was told my credit card has been approved by your Customer Care Team and it will be dispatched soon.

Attaching my salary slip - I am currently drawing XXX with Org Name.

I already CC Details with Credit Limit of XX and this is surprising to know that my credit card application in Bank of Baroda has been rejected.

Do let me know if you need any additional information/income document to reconsider my application.

Note: Attach your income documents along with credit card details again.
You got the rejection sms in how many days?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I had already provided all the required documents many times from 2 month over email & at the time of applied. No any issue with documents. They are saying only internal policy..but few days ago he claimed your application in under final approval.
This was my timeline for bob premier card

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Dear XXXXXX,
We are in receipt of your application XXXXXX for Bank of Baroda credit card.
After a careful review of your application, we regret to inform that we are unable to issue a credit card at this time basis our internal risk criteria.
Please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit worthiness, and we will be happy to process your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date, as per our guidelines.
If you believe that we have missed something or misread your information or if you have any additional information like additional income, etc. that you wish to submit that might influence our decision, please feel free to mail us at acquisition@bobfinancial.com and we will be happy to consider the same
We greatly appreciate your interest in our products and look forward to having you as our customer in near future.
Best regards,
BOB Financial Solutions Limited

himesh8924

TF Select
As per our internal policies, please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date.

I have provided 3 months of ICICI credit card + bank account statement , but bob declined my application after 50 days...what to do now ?
While applying BOB C2C, keep in mind that the card should be at least 2 years old. In some cases, card applications are approved even if they are less than 2 years old, considering the profile of the customer and the CIBIL.

dhiraz

TF Ace
No actually I didn't tell you my problem. If you apply BOB card through c2c method you need to provide your credit card statement with a front photo of the card. You didn't mention about that so I asked you if you provided them the cc front photo.
Can i apply BOB CC Through my Secured ICICI Platinum Credit Card Limit of 1.35L?