• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What to do if BOB credit card in process from 3 months?

garvit3692

TF Select
I applied for BOB easy cc on 26th December , after that and day i recieved mail for e-sign. After i e-signed it , there is no update , no message or mail for v-kyc , mailed bob twice still no reply.

Can anyone suggest what should I do?
Can anyone help in this?

Screenshot_20220320-174915.jpg

Solution
First, try to contact customer support via mail or call and check the status of the card.
1)Sometimes due to an issue it shows e-sign is not completed even after completing them and you will not receive the KYC link. If the status shows e-sign not completed then complete it again.
2)If e-sign is completed when sending mail to cc attach a screenshot and ask them to proceed further with your application

If still there is no reply then escalate to other levels for better response. Details below

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
First, try to contact customer support via mail or call and check the status of the card.
1)Sometimes due to an issue it shows e-sign is not completed even after completing them and you will not receive the KYC link. If the status shows e-sign not completed then complete it again.
2)If e-sign is completed when sending mail to cc attach a screenshot and ask them to proceed further with your application

If still there is no reply then escalate to other levels for better response. Details below

Solution