• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is The Utility Payments Cashback Cap in Tata Neu Infinity Card?

harisund

TF Buzz
I see a 500 coin cap for UPI spends, a 2000 coin cap for grocery spends but not able to find if there is a utility cap.

anyone know? I mainly plan on using it for broadband, electricity bill, phone recharges and the occasional cylinder booking.

The tata neu infinity has become my most used card, I don't want to violate some terms and conditions or fair use policy

yogesh498

TF Buzz
Anyway, here is the solution you're looking for:

• Read the docs I've attached.

• For fetching 5% Neu coins, any merchant should eligible for additional Neucoins as well as Base Neucoins, which is Tata Pay (Paying Bills via Tata Neu app), is eligible as per Doc 1.

• Tata Pay is eligible for maximum 50000₹ spends per month for earning 5% NeuCoins as per Doc 2, Page 3.

So you're eligible for 5% cashback as NeuCoins upto 50k INR spends per month as per card benefits on HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card via Tata Neu App. i.e. 5% upto 2500 NeuCoins can be earned per month.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.
I paid the electricity bill of 10k, 4-5 days before statement generation but in the statement, only 1.5% coins showing. Does that mean bill payments only give 1.5% rewards?
I paid the bill via Tata Infinity card.

harisund

TF Buzz
I paid the electricity bill of 10k, 4-5 days before statement generation but in the statement, only 1.5% coins showing. Does that mean bill payments only give 1.5% rewards?
I paid the bill via Tata Infinity card.

Your statement will clearly call out bill payments as receiving 5% , does it not? There will be a 1.5% mention in the statement, and an additional 3.5% at the end, calling out bill pay seperately. I can show you my statement if you want.

yogesh498

TF Buzz
Your statement will clearly call out bill payments as receiving 5% , does it not? There will be a 1.5% mention in the statement, and an additional 3.5% at the end, calling out bill pay seperately. I can show you my statement if you want.
1.5% shows (TATA Payments) but an additional 3.5% is not added in the bonus neucoins summary section! Will it be added in the next statement?

mernaresh

TF Buzz
I recently got the TATA NEU infinity card and after some transation from the card. I can not see the credit card option under the card payment on the app. Any anyone faced this type of issue while using this app?

CC.jpg

After the discussion with the support team, they told me that you have reached the number for the transaction limit. But the monthly limit was 50,000/- and I have just used 12000/-. Is there any number of transition limits like 10 transitions?

Screenshot.jpg

D₹V

TF Prestige
I recently got the TATA NEU infinity card and after some transation from the card. I can not see the credit card option under the card payment on the app. Any anyone faced this type of issue while using this app?

CC.jpg

After the discussion with the support team, they told me that you have reached the number for the transaction limit. But the monthly limit was 50,000/- and I have just used 12000/-. Is there any number of transition limits like 10 transitions?

Screenshot.jpg
Add manually & do txn.

See if it works.

MrKant

TF Select
Add manually & do txn.

See if it works.

CC.jpg

Screenshot.jpg
I think tata removed the cc option
As I did 55k transaction last month but i am not getting cc option after i just 20k this month

Attachments

• IMG_2505.jpeg
    IMG_2505.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 16

Sriky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

CC.jpg

Screenshot.jpg
I've gone through the same issue.
Made four bill payment transactions and had 2 more pending. I was able to pay for the former four using Neu Infinity CC, however the option vanished for the latter 2.

Took this up with their executive team and they mentioned that they have introduced a monthly cap on transactions and the maximum is four per month.

When asked about the document stating this TnC, they mentioned that it will be updated in the FAQs soon. When questioned on how Tata Neu can implement a change without keeping the customer informed, they simply state "I'm helpless".

Extremely disappointing from Tata Neu.

mernaresh

TF Buzz
I've gone through the same issue.
Made four bill payment transactions and had 2 more pending. I was able to pay for the former four using Neu Infinity CC, however the option vanished for the latter 2.

Took this up with their executive team and they mentioned that they have introduced a monthly cap on transactions and the maximum is four per month.

When asked about the document stating this TnC, they mentioned that it will be updated in the FAQs soon. When questioned on how Tata Neu can implement a change without keeping the customer informed, they simply state "I'm helpless".

Extremely disappointing from Tata Neu.
Is this monthly cap on transactions for the biller or all the transactions?