• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the difference between ICICI Normal Credit Card and Expression Credit Card ???

Please tell me in details what is the difference between these two and the expression card is correct or ICICI Bank's other card.

I am 21 years old now and I wanted ICICI bank credit card but the minimum age for applying for ICICI bank credit card application was 21 years. So I had taken his fd base credit card and today I am 21 years old, so I want a normal card, by the way, I had applied for amazon pay credit card on the day of my birthday and it got approved.

But I want normal card now so I have applied expression card which will be delivered to me in few days then tell me this card is best or any other ICICI bank card.

Platinum chip card can not apply because it requires age 23 years which is not mine now.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Expressions card is just another ICICI Bank credit card (Core ICICI Bank Card, Not Co-Branded). If you want a free credit card, you can email icici and change your expressions card to Platinum card (LTF).
with expressions card you can choose your credit card skin, you can upload your photo and use that as your credit card skin... that's it.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Please tell me in details what is the difference between these two and the expression card is correct or ICICI Bank's other card.

I am 21 years old now and I wanted ICICI bank credit card but the minimum age for applying for ICICI bank credit card application was 21 years. So I had taken his fd base credit card and today I am 21 years old, so I want a normal card, by the way, I had applied for amazon pay credit card on the day of my birthday and it got approved.

But I want normal card now so I have applied expression card which will be delivered to me in few days then tell me this card is best or any other ICICI bank card.

Platinum chip card can not apply because it requires age 23 years which is not mine now.
Well, if not platinum, I would suggest sticking to expression card or MMT card, which only has joining fees. I don't see why you would want more ICICI cards though. Barring apay card, all of their other cards are kind of meh, for availing offers I would rather keep platinum one as its LTF, but since your age is less I guess I would prefer to wait.