• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the Citi Bank Credit card cooldown period?

I have applied for citi rewards cc and rejected after document collection step. No one contacted for the pick up. Afterthat I got a call from citibank (landline no) and told to after 1 month. One agent told me that there should not be a citi enquiry within 6 months. So please confirm it. Should I mail them for reconsideration or reapply for PAytm citi credit card?

Solution
Hi ,
If rejected for application of citi then as most of the bank it must also have 6 months cooldown period.
Better to mail them with latest income documents to reconsider your application.
If not working then wait for 6 months before applying again.

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hi ,
If rejected for application of citi then as most of the bank it must also have 6 months cooldown period.
Better to mail them with latest income documents to reconsider your application.
If not working then wait for 6 months before applying again.

Solution

deep@vie

TF Legend
I have applied for citi rewards cc and rejected after document collection step. No one contacted for the pick up. Afterthat I got a call from citibank (landline no) and told to after 1 month. One agent told me that there should not be a citi enquiry within 6 months. So please confirm it. Should I mail them for reconsideration or reapply for PAytm citi credit card?
mail for reconsideration