• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Welcome benefits of LTF ICICI Alumni CC

Today I received my dual variant ICICI sapphiro CC under their alumnicampaign. After a while I got a mail that to avail the welcome benefits, I need to pay the annual fees. I called the customer care, and they told me they don't offer welcome benefits to the LTF cardholders. Is it true? If some has the card and was able to avail the benefits, please let me know the process.
Thanks in advance.

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today I received my dual variant ICICI sapphiro CC under their alumnicampaign. After a while I got a mail that to avail the welcome benefits, I need to pay the annual fees. I called the customer care, and they told me they don't offer welcome benefits to the LTF cardholders. Is it true? If some has the card and was able to avail the benefits, please let me know the process.
Thanks in advance.
No fee, no welcome benefits.

bhauka11

TF Buzz
Yes ,you'll get that

Regular spend based and non spend based benefits remain unaffected
I never had any ICICI CC till date but when I checked my CIBIL report thoroughly today for the 1st time I found 1 ICICI card active against my PAN since 2017..

I called ICICI customer care and they too confirmed that there is no CC issued against my name.. But it is reflecting in my CIBIL..

What should I do now??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I never had any ICICI CC till date but when I checked my CIBIL report thoroughly today for the 1st time I found 1 ICICI card active against my PAN since 2017..

I called ICICI customer care and they too confirmed that there is no CC issued against my name.. But it is reflecting in my CIBIL..

What should I do now??
send the full CIBIL report to ICICI and ask them to remove the account from CIBIL..

Heehaahee

TF Premier
Thanks in advance.
No Money, No Honey

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

What should I do now??
As @SSV Already mentioned, you can send full report to icici and they may remove it ,
Alternatively you can raise a complain with Cibil itself to have it removed

bhauka11

TF Buzz
send the full CIBIL report to ICICI and ask them to remove the account from CIBIL..
Got explanation from ICICI today that I took Debit card EMI in 2017 which is shown as Credit card in CIBIL..

After further enquiry I got to know that even though EMIs were completed in 2018, it will continue to reflect in CIBIL till 2027(for full 10 yrs)..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Got explanation from ICICI today that I took Debit card EMI in 2017 which is shown as Credit card in CIBIL..

After further enquiry I got to know that even though EMIs were completed in 2018, it will continue to reflect in CIBIL till 2027(for full 10 yrs)..
After dcemi was closed, it had to be reported to CIBIL as closed.. HDFC guys did report to CIBIL as closed for me recently