• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Weird mismatch error

akash2401

TF Buzz
I have applied for BOB premier card but my application got declined. After escalating to cc I got the embossing name mismatch error from their side. Any idea on this error. PFA error ss.
Should I apply again or am I .issuing something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227-001741.png
    Screenshot_20240227-001741.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
I have applied for BOB premier card but my application got declined. After escalating to cc I got the embossing name mismatch error from their side. Any idea on this error. PFA error ss.
Should I apply again or am I .issuing something?
This error happened to you because a lot of banks ask customer what name they want to get embossed on credit card. Usually banks do not mind a little tweak in name that has to be embossed and the name provided in documents.

For eg: Person name RAM KUMAR can ask for RAM K as name to be embossed on his card.

But here is the catch don't try to do it with PSU banks as their internal underwriter might flag this which is what would have happened in your case.

The two highlighted fields should carry same value while applying for PSU CC, not sure who messed with your application.

1708980548841.png