• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Weights of cards

hrishig

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I guess amex plat charge weight more
Any holders can confirm
HDFC infinia is thicker and heavier than Amex plat. It attracts more attention than Amex plat may be due to its weight and color. Overall if you carry three metal cards together ( Amex plat + Infinia+ Magnus ), they weigh more and make your wallet heavier than cash notes :)

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
HDFC infinia is thicker and heavier than Amex plat. It attracts more attention than Amex plat may be due to its weight and color. Overall if you carry three metal cards together ( Amex plat + Infinia+ Magnus ), they weigh more and make your wallet heavier than cash notes :)
My card wallet has atleast 30 cards 😛

Pr@k

TF Select
My Infinia metal feels heavier than Amex plat.

Also i tried bending the cards. Any plastic was most flexible, Magnus I would say is slightly more stiff. Between Infinia and amex plat, I felt Infinia metal was the more rigid one.

Infinia metal seems to be the best built card, only if it’s color was better!
I actually like the Color.. and I agree in hand infinia feels way better built than Amex plat

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes Infinia feels v strong and premium.

I like the color of Amex plat and centurion as the Colors feel more metal.

Especially the platinum charge feels like you’re holding real metal with its shiny silver color.