• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Website/Telegram channel for MP3 download

KunalJ

TF Buzz
Hi helpful folks, please suggest an easy way to download mp3 apart from torrent. I need mp3 to transfer them to my smartwatch and torrent aren't working in office laptop due to restrictions.
Tried some YouTube tricks which supposedly lets you convert Gaana/Saavn downloads to mp3 but didn't work.

Any other easy way

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have simple youtube mp3 converter app.. I just search the name of song there(which searches the song on youtube and it then converts and downlosds it to my phone).. I am assuming you can transfer mp3 song to your smartwatch thru mobile too?

credit_noob

TF Select
Hi helpful folks, please suggest an easy way to download mp3 apart from torrent. I need mp3 to transfer them to my smartwatch and torrent aren't working in office laptop due to restrictions.
Tried some YouTube tricks which supposedly lets you convert Gaana/Saavn downloads to mp3 but didn't work.

Any other easy way
Hi,
I use app called soundbound available in play store but you have to install another 5 apps as addons for app to work.
Soundbound allow to download 320kbps high quality m4a format songs from YouTube,gaana,jiosaavn, Spotify.

Note: With this app and python coding using OS library i downloaded and playlist 1800 HD songs, saved lots of time