• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

We are looking for moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
We are looking for some moderators who can moderate our community & maintain quality.
As we are growing, we need support from our members to maintain quality of our community and to keep our community clean.
We are looking for some active community members, who can join our moderator team and help us.
Duty of a moderator-
1. Polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
2. Visit the forum each day, actively take part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example to the other members.
3. Help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible.
4. Check if someone posted wrong/irrelevant thread title - fix those issues
5. Take an active part in discussions between Moderators relating to the running of the forum.
6. And general moderating tasks

Note- This is not a paid job. if you love this community, want to learn more about credit cards, banking & other financial services/products, want to help other people, and you have some free time for all this... only then show interest.

Thanks
Team TechnoFino

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Hello everyone,
We are looking for some moderators who can moderate our community & maintain quality.
As we are growing, we need support from our members to maintain quality of our community and to keep our community clean.
We are looking for some active community members, who can join our moderator team and help us.
Duty of a moderator-
1. Polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
2. Visit the forum each day, actively take part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example to the other members.
5. Take an active part in discussions between Moderators relating to the running of the forum.

Note- This is not a paid job. if you love this community, want to learn more about credit cards, banking & other financial services/products, want to help other people, and you have some free time for all this... only then show interest.

Thanks
Team TechnoFino
Nice.
Interested.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,
Duty of a moderator-

Thanks
Team TechnoFino
Intrested

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Hello everyone,
Duty of a moderator-

Thanks
Team TechnoFino
Interested

TF Ace
TF Family
Hello everyone,
Duty of a moderator-

Thanks
Team TechnoFino
This was long-overdue! :)
Interested! 👀

Last edited:

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Intrested
Hello everyone,
Duty of a moderator-

Thanks
Team TechnoFino

Manu624

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
Duty of a moderator-

Thanks
Team TechnoFino
Interested it.....not even 1 month over i joint and very much active

zealot

TF Premier
Hello everyone,
Duty of a moderator-

Thanks
Team TechnoFino
I'm interested.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Hello everyone,
Duty of a moderator-

Thanks
Team TechnoFino
Please consider me

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
I lot of folks have already shown interests in becoming a moderator. Though, I am a bit late here, still I would like to try my luck to apply for this role.

I have been an avid reader of this forum and have been contributing on a daily basis since the date I joined. I have no expectations in terms of any financial gains from this role. However, I do have some recommendations to offer to make this community scale new heights.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I lot of folks have already shown interests in becoming a moderator. Though, I am a bit late here, still I would like to try my luck to apply for this role.

I have been an avid reader of this forum and have been contributing on a daily basis since the date I joined. I have no expectations in terms of any financial gains from this role. However, I do have some recommendations to offer to make this community scale new heights.
You are always welcome 🙏

7faizbook

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,
Duty of a moderator-

Thanks
Team TechnoFino
Heyy tech giant! I am interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.