• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to make Indusind Eazydinner LTF

Mack

TF Select
Any possible ways to make eazydinner card as FYF/LTF?
I just received the card a week before

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Contact this person from Eazydiner and apply through him , ask if we spend 20k within 90 days will we get FYF.

Spend 20k within 90 days -> this offer they gave as eazydiner was celebrating some anniversary so not sure if its still available or not.

LTF , i am not sure bro as now Eazydiner has launched another card for LTF so not sure if they give signature card for LTF but if you're happy with FYF , ask and apply through him.

Yashvant - 9341164842

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Contact this person from Eazydiner and apply through him , ask if we spend 20k within 90 days will we get FYF.

Spend 20k within 90 days -> this offer they gave as eazydiner was celebrating some anniversary so not sure if its still available or not.

LTF , i am not sure bro as now Eazydiner has launched another card for LTF so not sure if they give signature card for LTF but if you're happy with FYF , ask and apply through him.

Yashvant - 9341164842
Yea.. 20k spend is a limited offer it seems..
and LTF, no chance at all due to new card...
I shall check with him.. for FYF...

But here, I read few ppl got fee reversal from Indusind bank as well.... not sure.. how they managed to get this from Bank side...