• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to achieve Credit Card Spending Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

CardUser28

TF Buzz
Some methods which I can think of are Rent Payment and security deposit payment, any other methods to achieve Credit Card Yearly Spending limits.

Solution
Some methods which I can think of are Rent Payment and security deposit payment, any other methods to achieve Credit Card Yearly Spending limits.
Fake rent payments can seriously cause you big trouble in terms of ITD. Section 194IB, you may want to check this out.
Don't rotate money with credit card. It's wise to not take the card which is of no use of yours. It's not advisable here

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Fake rent payments can seriously cause you big trouble in terms of ITD. Section 194IB, you may want to check this out.
Don't rotate money with credit card. It's wise to not take the card which is of no use of yours. It's not advisable here

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.