• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Want to know is it Pre Approved? Will cibil enquiry happen .

bibak

TF Select
Today I received msg on 7:40 sms and after some time I check on email everywhere they are msg me about card . But I don't want because of cibil hit and more over this is money back card ..

Help me with suggestions..
It is paid card .
Limit not declared.
Cibil enquiry will happen...

I am attaching the screenshot of msg and mail

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-22-07-45-04-777_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-22-07-45-04-777_com.android.mms.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_2023-08-22-07-56-15-944_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-22-07-56-15-944_com.android.chrome.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_2023-08-22-08-25-21-105_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-22-08-25-21-105_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 66

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today I received msg on 7:40 sms and after some time I check on email everywhere they are msg me about card . But I don't want because of cibil hit and more over this is money back card ..

It is paid card .
Limit not declared.

Every bank does CIBIL for pre - approved card or loans. I had pre-approved card with 3 banks and all did CIBIL. Only advantage is you will get card for sure and without any documents.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Even if it is pre approved, cibil will be hit for sure in HDFC. Wait for few more months if you're patient enough, you will get better offers. Check in nb offers, if limit is visible or not

Trust Me

TF Ace
Every bank does CIBIL for pre - approved card or loans. I had pre-approved card with 3 banks and all did CIBIL. Only advantage is you will get card for sure and without any documents.

Puzzled! If "pre-approved" actually means what it should, then the CIBIL hit must have already happened prior to the offer (and that without our knowledge or input)!

Otherwise a "pre-approved" offer doesn't make any sense! Can we imagine having a real "pre-approved" offer that is later withdrawn because the CIBIL score is found to be not good enough?!

I believe banks are taking undue liberties with words like "pre-approved" in order to mislead consumers.

bibak

TF Select
Even if it is pre approved, cibil will be hit for sure in HDFC. Wait for few more months if you're patient enough, you will get better offers. Check in nb offers, if limit is visible or not
Limit is around 50k and card type is business money back

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-24-11-50-10-428_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-24-11-50-10-428_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 15

bibak

TF Select
I know this but last month I got sbi card 72k limit Pre Approved now cibil is 743

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

It is paid card .
Limit not declared.

The DOC has prescribed you a highly successful remedy ( with a probability of 99% success rate). Please consume this remedy at:

AritraSaha

TF Legend
The DOC has prescribed you a highly successful remedy ( with a probability of 99% success rate). Please consume this remedy at:

So the myths are right...
You are giving pills..
Lolmao..😁

bibak

TF Select

Actually this is not working as I seen both have the same enquiry for cibil if you enter DOB or PAN same thing is going to happen