• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara Infinite Card holders, provide your suggestions !!

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone. I recently received Vistara Infinite CC and looking to find the best way to use my business class ticket.

If you hold this card, please share on which route you spend this ticket and on which route you think it will give the best value.

I am thinking of using it on Delhi - Port Blair route, but if anyone has better suggestions, like using it on any particular flight with better business class seats like Dreamliner, then please share. Thank you for your time.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone. I recently received Vistara Infinite CC and looking to find the best way to use my business class ticket.

If you hold this card, please share on which route you spend this ticket and on which route you think it will give the best value.

I am thinking of using it on Delhi - Port Blair route, but if anyone has better suggestions, like using it on any particular flight with better business class seats like Dreamliner, then please share. Thank you for your time.
Delhi-Port Blair is the most valuable route on Domestic for Economy and Business Class. 😅

manzb

TF Premier
I was also looking for flights with 1:2:1 configuration in business class, but it seems they are only available on International routes. Correct me if I am wrong
Domestic biz class for Vistara is 2:2 configuration in two rows uniformly.

What you have mentioned is two isle config for full service international wide body carriers.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Even if you use CV points on Delhi-Port Blair for economy, it takes 7500 CV points (equivalent to any route from Delhi to South India). In cash, for any airline fare is around 8.5-10k on this route (one can travel to Maldives at this price 😜).

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yeah, if I go for Port Blair route, then I am planning to get return tickets using CV points itself.
Getting a reward ticket on this route is a struggle. You need to look for dates 3 months from today atleast. And if you plan to travel with family, then it's even harder.

Btw, you'll get availability on Delhi-Kochi.

onlyhg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
which other routes are there where we can use one voucher for with 1stop flight? I am looking such for mum to portblair. is that possible?? where to check on vistara for such flights

Amit Dhatrak

TF Buzz
which other routes are there where we can use one voucher for with 1stop flight? I am looking such for mum to portblair. is that possible?? where to check on vistara for such flights
Hi, did you find any such other stopover flights from Mumbai? not necessarily Port Blair. others will also do?