• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara club account doubts

shashiAS

TF Buzz
Guys i have a doubt,
I have received axis magnus in the name of XYZ and now i want add vistara account to transfer miles (for the first time)the doubt is i want add vistara account in the name of ABC.
(It's like card holder is my dad and i want to add my Vistara account to that )
(And my Vistara account is also new)
Thank you guys thankyou

More nominees😅. I already have 5 filled with my family members.

Now I plan to go on a trip with friends, but I can't add them in same account. So I will create another account and transfer points to that.

I did suspect your motivation. :)

They have a nominee restriction for a reason. So if you're going to create another account to go around that it's a violation of T&C. They may or may not be able to track the source of the miles being credited to your CV account from Axis to determine if a single source is crediting multiple accounts.

Question really is - is it worth the risk to you.

Last edited:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I did suspect your motivation. :)

They have a nominee restriction for a reason. So if you're going to create another account to go around that it's a violation of T&C. They may or may not be able to track the source of the miles being credited to your CV account from Axis to determine if a single source is crediting multiple accounts.

Question really is - is it worth the risk to you.
That's why I asked here and you only said you can😅.

That's why I asked here and you only said you can😅.
There a million valid reasons to create a new account... lost your phone or email id, account messed up for some reason and UK support unable to fix it, CV ID contains an unlucky number and your astrologer has told you to change it and so on.

Desire to maintain 2 parallel CV accounts for additional nominees is not a valid reason. That's an at your own risk thing. :)

ayushag

TF Buzz
I need a small help - I ordered a SBI Club Vistara cc for my mom and now I'm unable to add a nominee to the account
It shows 'Nominees can be added 30 days after your first flight or partner transaction date'

What will qualify as a partner transaction? Please suggest a way so I can add myself a nominee without burning CV points. Thanks

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I need a small help - I ordered a SBI Club Vistara cc for my mom and now I'm unable to add a nominee to the account
It shows 'Nominees can be added 30 days after your first flight or partner transaction date'

What will qualify as a partner transaction? Please suggest a way so I can add myself a nominee without burning CV points. Thanks
What are the entries in the Transaction History (https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/my-account/transaction-history)?? 30 days might be considered from first such transaction

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

People are now ordering CCs 🤣

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1698409722863.png I noticed these entries when I opened the link. Will the second transaction work for the 30-day condition imposed by Vistara?
It should, so either wait till Monday and/or contact the Vistara Customer Care (Priority Connect - +91 8130088888 for 24x7 assistance from your registered mobile number)