• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara Business Voucher Available

Hi all, adding to this old thread, as I am unable to create a new one.

I have one Vistara business class voucher and two one class upgrade vouchers, the validity is till 26th December 2023.
If anyone is interested, please DM me to discuss further.
Award flights are available on multiple routes

Last edited:
Hi all, adding to this old thread, as I am unable to create a new one.

I have one Vistara business class voucher and two one class upgrade vouchers, the validity is till 26th December 2023.
If anyone is interested, please DM me to discuss further.
Award flights are available on multiple routes
The Business class voucher is still available at a discount in case anyone is interested, please DM.

yahnit

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey,
I'm, looking to buy multiple one-class upgrade vouchers. DM me if you have any.

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a vistara PE voucher expiring on 6th March. In case, someone is interested, dm me.

I have 2 Vistara Business class vouchers with a validity around 3 months. Please DM if you are interested to buy.

Selling price is 8000 per ticket + Taxes. Availability of the award booking can be checked from the vistara customer care.

Hey.Manan

TF Buzz
I have 2 Vistara Business class vouchers with a validity around 3 months. Please DM if you are interested to buy.

Selling price is 8000 per ticket + Taxes. Availability of the award booking can be checked from the vistara customer care.

Hey I want to take it. DM me? I don't know how to DM here?

Hello fellas,

Just need a clarification, if i want to give or sell vistara premium economy voucher to anyone does that mean i first have to add that person as a nominee in my vistara account & only i can book ticket for him, is that right? Because customer care says i cannot give my voucher code to anyone to book ticket by themselves because it won't work...is that how voucher works?

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello fellas,

Just need a clarification, if i want to give or sell vistara premium economy voucher to anyone does that mean i first have to add that person as a nominee in my vistara account & only i can book ticket for him, is that right? Because customer care says i cannot give my voucher code to anyone to book ticket by themselves because it won't work...is that how voucher works?
yes right. you have to add nominee