• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vishesh v/s Classic Banking Programme

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
HDFC Bank has recently started moving Classic Banking customers to their Vishesh Banking Program (Classic Equivalent)

This only applies to account holders in Sub-Urban & Rural Branches (SURU)

Here's the updated information from their website:

VISHESH BANKING PROGRAM:

IMG_20230909_132751.png

CLASSIC BANKING PROGRAM:

IMG_20230909_132900.png

BENEFITS OF VISHESH OVER CLASSIC:

Screenshot_20230908-152210.png

That's it, folks. So, if you're residing in a Suburb and rural location and Classic Logo SUDDENLY DISAPPEARS from your Net-Banking & Mobile application, do check with your RM ONCE if you've migrated to Vishesh Program.

Benefits of Vishesh Debit Card discussed Separately:

Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace
They migrated me without any choice. 🤯
They even haven't updated their system properly.
I was in classic even though I have been maintaining for preffered for months. Then app got converted to standard banking. in app, net and even on call they say no rm allocated.
But I still get msg for both vishesh and classic with signature of old rm of that branch who was transferred years ago. In branch system it shows vishesh with current rm of local branch.

I've mailed them multiple types to convert to preffered, but they say they'll do it. But haven't done it for more than a month.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They even haven't updated their system properly.
I was in classic even though I have been maintaining for preffered for months. Then app got converted to standard banking. in app, net and even on call they say no rm allocated.
But I still get msg for both vishesh and classic with signature of old rm of that branch who was transferred years ago. In branch system it shows vishesh with current rm of local branch.

I've mailed them multiple types to convert to preffered, but they say they'll do it. But haven't done it for more than a month.
Go to branch & ask them to do it .

They will if u have 200k balance above.

Its year ending. You will get it done just visit .

Why u want preferred?
If u get upgraded to preferred . & U see yellow colour -- order cheque before they sync you to semi urban equivalent program.

sidp

TF Ace
Go to branch & ask them to do it .

They will if u have 200k balance above.

Its year ending. You will get it done just visit .

Why u want preferred?
If u get upgraded to preferred . & U see yellow colour -- order cheque before they sync you to semi urban equivalent program.
Even rm is not able to do it. Like I said, there is some issue in their system. In branch system it shows, he is my rm. But I get mail where the old rm of the branch is mentioned as my rm.
He even manually raised the issue, still I didn't get any msg/mail to consent to upgrade.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Even rm is not able to do it. Like I said, there is some issue in their system. In branch system it shows, he is my rm. But I get mail where the old rm of the branch is mentioned as my rm.
He even manually raised the issue, still I didn't get any msg/mail to consent to upgrade.
Then first request for Rm chnge through IVR on premium banking Phone number.
Or rm change through Twitter .

The whole branch will call to clarify..
Do it 😂

I complained on email & twitter about why classic branding dissapered whole branch called to clarify u have been moved to Vishesh .

Or complain on phone banking . & Mention you want directly talk to bm to clarify.

sidp

TF Ace
Or complain on phone banking . & Mention you want directly talk to bm to clarify.
Arey, that's not the problem. My relationship with branch is pretty good. Even bm comes home, if I have some work. The issue is because of this vishesh thing isn't properly incorporated in system.
Bank says vishesh is classic for semi urban or rural areas. So what will happen to preffered? They have no clue. Actually so less people in these branches opt for these, that they didn't even think about it.
I was the 1st person to get speciale account here. No one here even knew about its features. Few branch employees didn't even heard of dcb/infinnia. Hehe

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.