• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Visa Infinite CC offers using Thriwe | Get free Prime Membership, BB (250 GV) and much more!

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Sometimes admin delete if it’s a duplicate thread
yeah i have deleted that thread cause he mentioned his mobile no , and if he trying to get lead he can't post asking for lead other than agent section and have no badge of agent and if he get a badge then it will visible under agent section till then it will remain deleted.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I told you right just before just 1-2 days before @Wealth is my birth right! , about amazon membership, what if they end the thriwe program…i was just speculating but today it happened, isn’t it something like april fool? Hehehe
even I hope so its april fools only... but in the app it is giving me option to add a new card. i don't have anymore visa infinite cards, so the only way to know would be if someone tries adding their new card on the app and if it gets accepted

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
even I hope so its april fools only... but in the app it is giving me option to add a new card. i don't have anymore visa infinite cards, so the only way to know would be if someone tries adding their new card on the app and if it gets accepted
On the app it gives option of adding only membership pass no. which we get through website. And website isn't allowing to do so.