• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utilisation and Annual spends question

CyberPsych

TF Ace
My statement date is 2nd of every month. If I transact for 50k on 10th and pay that 50k on 15th, my outstanding on next billing will be zero (considering no other spends). Does this 50K account for annual spends (for annual fee waiver) or only the billed amount is considered? What happens to the utilisation % for that month?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My statement date is 2nd of every month. If I transact for 50k on 10th and pay that 50k on 15th, my outstanding on next billing will be zero (considering no other spends). Does this 50K account for annual spends (for annual fee waiver) or only the billed amount is considered? What happens to the utilisation % for that month?
Yes .
Two dates when it's reported to cibil
On bill generation date ..
2- on 28-30th or month

Each bank have different style.
But for your preminlary question yes if u use and pay before bill generation it will be reported zero
Even though it mighted be reported in Highest cc limit used but that's not counted in CUR ( credit utilisation ratio)
For rough idea 1000006924.png

Check this thread :-
Thread 'Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/credit-card-cibil-reporting-date.375/

You can mark my answer as solution if u got all your answer 🔪