• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Use TWID for redeeming Rewards of Indusind Cards

Hi Folks,

Today i discovered that we can use TWID to redeem Reward Points accumulated on Indusind CC according to the respective reward value.

one can utilize 50% of the reward points while making purchases using twid.

Snapay ----> for Paying Rent

etc..

Hope Using TWID wont attract any Redemption Fee.

Thanks,
Kiran

ankushanup1

TF Premier
most welcome
kindly keep updated:)
one more thing I am new here... so don't know much so kindly guide me related to below queries if possible
1.how to follow someone if that's possible so that those people's posts are visible first
2.there are some points showing as 3 how to get those points or it's based on likes or voteup etc
3.how to move up from neo to ace to premier is it tier system if yes what's the benefits
hope you could provide answers or atleast some resources link for better understanding

thanking you in advance

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
one more thing I am new here... so don't know much so kindly guide me related to below queries if possible
1.how to follow someone if that's possible so that those people's posts are visible first
2.there are some points showing as 3 how to get those points or it's based on likes or voteup etc
3.how to move up from neo to ace to premier is it tier system if yes what's the benefits
hope you could provide answers or atleast some resources link for better understanding

thanking you in advance
thanks for your interest.
to follow someone's all posts visit their profile and click 'follow'
rest all answers here

ankushanup1

TF Premier
thanks for your interest.
to follow someone's all posts visit their profile and click 'follow'
rest all answers here
I could not find follow button on app
the link gives description of how to get points and trophies but what are the benefits of the trophies

Attachments

• image_picker4320982909778048185.jpg
    image_picker4320982909778048185.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 11

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
there should be some incentives for tiers otherwise it would be lacklustre so why would be anyone just be satisfied with status or prestige
anyway.... good to atleast know something better than nothing
agree but as long as site owner not generating any revenue how can he/she provide incentive to tiers....!
i not even see google adsense here, just an IDFC referral banner there not sure how many will apply by it to get referral business for DSA

ankushanup1

TF Premier
agree but as long as site owner not generating any revenue how can he/she provide incentive to tiers....!
i not even see google adsense here, just an IDFC referral banner there not sure how many will apply by it to get referral business for DSA
I wasn't referring to monetary Benefit but social benifits of community
but still these Finfluencers are already making money bro i don't think they make much to take home (atleast not yet) but they're already breaking even +lifestyle perks are already taken care.....
I have seen they're collaboration with Eazydiner indusind credit card at promotor level, yapper was there in YouTube videos way back, they're getting sponsored trips, even axis credit card banner is already there on app... etc

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I wasn't referring to monetary Benefit but social benifits of community
but still these Finfluencers are already making money bro i don't think they make much to take home (atleast not yet) but they're already breaking even +lifestyle perks are already taken care.....
I have seen they're collaboration with Eazydiner indusind credit card at promotor level, yapper was there in YouTube videos way back, they're getting sponsored trips, even axis credit card banner is already there on app... etc
ok thanx for the inputs
never looked at the other side, good observation by you!!!

RajeevNakka

TF Neo
I don't think reward value is 1 rupee (making it 1:1), Because although on the payment page of twid pay it shows like XYZ points will be redeemed, I could see that in the statement more points are getting deducted. For example for Signature Legend Card, for a txn of rs1000, twid shows like 500 points will be used and 500 we have to pay with card. But later when I check the statement I noticed around 666 points are deducted