• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent : Suggest Credit Card For Municipal Tax Payment

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I sent an email to their technical support (cdmasupport at cgg.gov.in) to include whole year amount on amazon pay.
Let's see if they reply
Nice try, Dont think they will fix it this on time.

By the way, due to 2 failed payments of around ~15k... my apay limit exhausted and they are not allowing me to pay even electricity bills.

I will have to pay with credit card only.
So amazon pay credit card for 1% or HSBC cashback will work for 1.5%... I'm not really sure about HSBC one if it gives rewards here.

@SSV , any idea about CDMA property tax

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Yes, it is directly supported on Apay itself….
Look at this….

1713782169866.png
Problem via apay is... its fetching only 6 months bill. So no 5% rebate. I tried paying 1 year amount(with 5% rebate) via apay balance but it somehow failed & got refund.

So was thinking if I should try the same by changing amount I pay (with 5% rebate for 1 year instead of auto generated 6 months) and pay with apay card or should directly pay on CMDA website.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Problem via apay is... its fetching only 6 months bill. So no 5% rebate. I tried paying 1 year amount(with 5% rebate) via apay balance but it somehow failed & got refund.

So was thinking if I should try the same by changing amount I pay (with 5% rebate for 1 year instead of auto generated 6 months) and pay with apay card or should directly pay on CMDA website.
What options are you getting on cdma website??