• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent query on Domestic 080 Bangalore Lounge

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I know there is already a thread for this and I have posted my query there too, however I am traveling tomorrow so its semi-urgent

I have Axis Magnus, Infinia and DCB. I will be traveling with my wife

Questions:

1. Can I use my axis magnus priority passes for complimentary lounge access (primary and guest)?
2. Can I directly use Infinia card or Axis Magnus for access?

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I know there is already a thread for this and I have posted my query there too, however I am traveling tomorrow so its semi-urgent

Questions:

1. Can I use my axis magnus priority passes for complimentary lounge access (primary and guest)?
1. No
2. Yes

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. No
2. Yes
Did they stop allowing Domestic Lounge access on Magnus PP?

Also I think you can swipe different cards for guests instead of using Magnus PP for guest (if it still works in domestic). They allowed me to swipe another card for my friend 2 times.

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. No
2. Yes
:O I thought I have to use the PP only! now my wife doesn't have any add on card for axis as axis kept saying they don't allow add on cards....can anyone else confirm that I cannot use my Axis PP for Domestic lounges anymore?

Also can I use Infinia also directly?

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Magnus PP can be used in international terminals of India or other countries. Using it in domestic terminals of India will attract charges of 2200 + GST per person. (Refer devaluation document for exception list)

You can use your Magnus, Infinia and PP that came with Infinia for Domestic. So upto 3 people can access for free with the cards you have.

Last edited:

puneri.jaws

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Questions:

1. No. Can't use magnus priority passes for domestic lounge.
2. Infinia Yes. Magnus I believe only has access to BLR lounge in T1. If you are travelling via T2 then yes.

Why don't you apply for Infinia add on card for your wife? She will get unlimited lounge access, both domestic and international.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
:O I thought I have to use the PP only! now my wife doesn't have any add on card for axis as axis kept saying they don't allow add on cards....can anyone else confirm that I cannot use my Axis PP for Domestic lounges anymore?

Also can I use Infinia also directly?
Actually you could use it before Sep 1st, I used magnus PP at 080 lounge on Aug 18. The charges will be reversed. Not sure if its chargeable after the devaluation.

I used Magnus, Magnus PP, DCB and DCB add for me and my wife at 080 domestic lounge since I arrived 6 hrs before and they needed 2 swipes per person. So you should be set with DCB and Infinia.

cc_guy

TF Buzz
1. No. Can't use magnus priority passes for domestic lounge.
2. Infinia Yes. Magnus I believe only has access to BLR lounge in T1. If you are travelling via T2 then yes.

Why don't you apply for Infinia add on card for your wife? She will get unlimited lounge access, both domestic and international.
Magnus only has access to 080 in T2 and their PP also doesn't allow.
Infinia and it's PP allows and DCB.