• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Upgrading my Third HDFC Credit card to Infinia

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I was already holding DCB LTF and Tata Neu Infinity LTF and yesterday got the third card HDFC UPI Rupay (Virtual/Paid) cc. Now my query is currently out of the three, Tata Neu Infinity is a cobranded card, but the other two are core HDFC ones.
I had previously reached out to cc for Infinia and then they mentioned that I will have to upgrade my DCB LTF to Infinia if I wish to proceed, but I didn't want to lose DCB LTF, so I didn't proceed with it.
But now since I got another HDFC core card then if I want to upgrade my HDFC UPI Rupay card to Paid Infinia, then will it be possible? Or since it is a virtual card it is not possible to change from Rupay to Infinia Visa?

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wait a minute. This way i can have four hdfc cards.

I already have millennia and got 2nd card option as csc small business moneyback. Also got option for rupay upi and neu infinity.

So 4 hdfc cc omg.
Yeah, previously they were not easily allowing to have more than one core hdfc card, in this forum also very few people had both dcb and infinia both.
So prev if I needed Infinia, Upgrading from DCB was the only option. But now since got another core hdfc card, thinking of getting Infinia paid by upgrading this new rupay upi card

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah, previously they were not easily allowing to have more than one core hdfc card, in this forum also very few people had both dcb and infinia both.
So prev if I needed Infinia, Upgrading from DCB was the only option. But now since got another core hdfc card, thinking of getting Infinia paid by upgrading this new rupay upi card
Btw I have tried escalating this, but Hdfc continues to state that they don’t allow dual holding of DCB and Infinia. I know there are reports on this forum that many hold both, but telling what hdfc is telling me constantly

Kanjoos

TF Buzz
Guys I have DCB and wish top upgrade to Infinia. Read somewhere that for the upgrade at least 7.5 Lakhs worth transactions need to be made in 6 months period. I can do transactions for this value but the problem is Diners is not accepted on many platforms. So, I got Neu Infinity card which is good. My question is would the transactions from Neu card also count towards the 7.5 Lakh milestone?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys I have DCB and wish top upgrade to Infinia. Read somewhere that for the upgrade at least 7.5 Lakhs worth transactions need to be made in 6 months period. I can do transactions for this value but the problem is Diners is not accepted on many platforms. So, I got Neu Infinity card which is good. My question is would the transactions from Neu card also count towards the 7.5 Lakh milestone?
N O .

yaleen

TF Buzz
I have DCB LTF and Tata Neu Infinity. I had requested for Infinia, retaining DCB, RM is trying for this, I mentioned I will rather close Tata Neu card as most of the places I used to use Rupay CC using UPI, have stopped taking, especially my apartment Maintenance payments. Other payment amounts on UPI is not great, usually small transactions so dont really need Neu. I can get a different Rupay card.

My DCB limit is > 8L and have used it more than 4-5L this year so far (used to use Magnus for majority payments prior to devaluation). Is there anything I can do to get Infinia. I asked for mom also in case not working for me, she has Regalia and has > 40L investments through HDFC including FDs.

sanjaynandi

TF Select
I have DCB LTF, and tata neu infinity LTF. Combined limit 4.8 lakhs. have salary account at HDFC with milennia DC. Salary around 2 lakhs.
Can I get Infinia LTF ?
which email ID shall I send query?

nikhilesh71

TF Select
I have DCB LTF, and tata neu infinity LTF. Combined limit 4.8 lakhs. have salary account at HDFC with milennia DC. Salary around 2 lakhs.
Can I get Infinia LTF ?
which email ID shall I send query?
I have 5 cards from HDFC, DCB LTF, Neu infinity Rupay LTF, swiggy-paid, mariott- paid & Corporate card. Trying to upgrade DCB to infinia LTF.

TF Premier
Hi, I was already holding DCB LTF and Tata Neu Infinity LTF and yesterday got the third card HDFC UPI Rupay (Virtual/Paid) cc. Now my query is currently out of the three, Tata Neu Infinity is a cobranded card, but the other two are core HDFC ones.
I had previously reached out to cc for Infinia and then they mentioned that I will have to upgrade my DCB LTF to Infinia if I wish to proceed, but I didn't want to lose DCB LTF, so I didn't proceed with it.
But now since I got another HDFC core card then if I want to upgrade my HDFC UPI Rupay card to Paid Infinia, then will it be possible? Or since it is a virtual card it is not possible to change from Rupay to Infinia Visa?
Any updates? I am having DCB and Neu Infitity both LTF. I don't want to Lose DCB LTF hence tried to get Marriot card for joining benefits and later upgrading it to Infinia. But getting error while applying for marriot card. If you have successfully upgraded the lower variant to Infinia pls let us know.