• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade HPCL Coral ICICI to HPCL Super Saver ICICI Credit Card

I want to this upgrade as I've received Coral Rupay ICICI credit card from the recent offer and I never receive rewards for my fuel transactions, I've heard that the HPCL super saver receives rewards on all POS machines, and also the grocery benefits.

Keep in mind, I've received a credit limit increase from 50,000 INR to 7,00,000 for my HPCL Coral ICICI credit card in the recent offer, and I've also got the Amazon pay card matching limit with my coral card.

I'm wondering If there's a cooling-off period before I request this upgrade, considering I got two new cards and a credit enhancement in the last month.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I want to this upgrade as I've received Coral Rupay ICICI credit card from the recent offer and I never receive rewards for my fuel transactions, I've heard that the HPCL super saver receives rewards on all POS machines, and also the grocery benefits.

Keep in mind, I've received a credit limit increase from 50,000 INR to 7,00,000 for my HPCL Coral ICICI credit card in the recent offer, and I've also got the Amazon pay card matching limit with my coral card.

I'm wondering If there's a cooling-off period before I request this upgrade, considering I got two new cards and a credit enhancement in the last month.
But HPCL SS will be a paid card, they don't give it LTF.

TF Select

Did you manage to upgrade your HPCL Coral to HPCL Super Saver CC?

cardy

TF Ace

That's massive increase in limit! How did you get that. Share some tips bro.