• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade from Legend CC to EazyDiner CC?

theneerex

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone tried to upgrade from Legend CC to EazyDiner CC? I've a Legend LTF card and I'd like to know if it's possible to upgrade to EazyDiner CC LTF.

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Has anyone tried to upgrade from Legend CC to EazyDiner CC? I've a Legend LTF card and I'd like to know if it's possible to upgrade to EazyDiner CC LTF.
hey bro just tweet to eazy diner they will help you further btw can u let me know how you got legend card did you applied via c2c and did you also got indusind select account at 0amb and what is your city name? did you also pay the joining fee as this card has no annual fee and only joining fee

theneerex

TF Select
VIP Lounge
hey bro just tweet to eazy diner they will help you further btw can u let me know how you got legend card did you applied via c2c and did you also got indusind select account at 0amb and what is your city name? did you also pay the joining fee as this card has no annual fee and only joining fee
Got it LTF as an upgrade from Aura Edge. No joining fee.

Aura edge was a direct application, not C2C.

I didn't try for select account.

iamvk

TF Select
I emailed IndusInd asking for Legend LTF to be converted to EazyDiner LTF. They said the best they could offer is to provide EazyDiner card on joining fees. They are okay to waive annual charges. I didn't go for it.

abc.xyz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I emailed IndusInd asking for Legend LTF to be converted to EazyDiner LTF. They said the best they could offer is to provide EazyDiner card on joining fees. They are okay to waive annual charges. I didn't go for it.
Joining offer is only first year so I would have still gone with it. Legand is kind of no use without any offer.

Can you tell me the email address. Eazydiner credit card without the annual charges is a great deal!!

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
received a mail mentioning one time charges of 1999 plus gst.
then the sent another mail that the previous mail was sent inadvertently. kindly ignore the previous mail.
turns out the easy diner does not come with one time fee only!!
Yeah, to me they said u need to fill some limit splitting form first to get eazydiner card.
And also that joining and annual fee would be applicable.

ronakshah

TF Premier
Thank you for asking - they say Platinum. Could you now share your thoughts?
Platinum is always, ltf and afaik there are no major benefits other than dineout benefits if you use eazydiner for payment. Signature card is good as you get 2 free movie tickets every month but it is difficult to get it as ltf.