• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Update company address in cibil.

don123

TF Buzz
I want to update my office address in cibil, I think kotak bank has updated it. Also kotak bank has wrong updated .

helloworld

TF Legend
except accounts section, do not have to worry much about other sections. they automatically updated whenever you apply or update with your bank. And not the parameters or reason for your application status. Its just profile detail, some people even have gender reversed but not in a way affect their applications.

pay on time, apply moderately, utilise moderately.. never miss a payment - sufficient for your cibil score.

moreover cibil just show latest updated info, in their site - old data still there and if and when bank ask report they provide everything. So, even if you update with bank it changes on top level but in database this wrong address still exist and no way to remove.

Just forget and worry only if something goes wrong in accounts section (wrong payment, closure date, enquiries etc.) not profile section.

--

still want to update.. share this official report to Kotak along with address proof of your office, it will be done in 2 weeks.

don123

TF Buzz
except accounts section, do not have to worry much about other sections. they automatically updated whenever you apply or update with your bank. And not the parameters or reason for your application status. Its just profile detail, some people even have gender reversed but not in a way affect their applications.

pay on time, apply moderately, utilise moderately.. never miss a payment - sufficient for your cibil score.

moreover cibil just show latest updated info, in their site - old data still there and if and when bank ask report they provide everything. So, even if you update with bank it changes on top level but in database this wrong address still exist and no way to remove.

Just forget and worry only if something goes wrong in accounts section (wrong payment, closure date, enquiries etc.) not profile section.

--

still want to update.. share this official report to Kotak along with address proof of your office, it will be done in 2 weeks.
Ok thanks, but will it effect in future.

Actually, After applying the credit card of kotak bank ,I had shifted to other company in different state. Because that is very small company and i don't having any interest in it.
yesterday kotak has update my cibil on new address where they had updated my old current address and my old company which I left.
Should I left it as it is? 🤔

don123

TF Buzz

--

Pls tell

don123

TF Buzz
as I said, its not affect anything related to score. Focus only accounts section.

doesn't matter, except accounts section everything is visual purpose only not for score.

moreover whenever you apply loan or card, it uses that info only.
So it means that in future, if I apply for new cc that use my new office and current address then it will update according to that?