• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unlimited Guest Entry At International Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Hello Guys!
Which card or card's Priority pass would give unlimited guest entry at a lounge?
We are a group of 20 and I just wanted to check if I can make all of them enter the lounge with any card!
Please suggest.
Not an issue. Get Reserve. You have 12 complimentary guest access there. So 1+12 = 13
Ask someone to get Magnus, there's 8 complimentary guest access there. so 1+8= 9
So you've got 22 people including respective card holders' access

Be a gentleman and add another person from the queue ;)

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It is such a bad idea that it sounds comical, not sure if you're just trolling... I hope you're because this is the kind of abuse that'll just annoy everyone and leave a bad impression.
Even if you could every lounge reserves the right of admission, they will not like it. Unless they're family chances are that they'll deny entry.

bengaltiger

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys!
Which card or card's Priority pass would give unlimited guest entry at a lounge?
We are a group of 20 and I just wanted to check if I can make all of them enter the lounge with any card!
Please suggest.
build a airport at your rooftop then you will get easy access. 21 entries possible.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hello Guys!
Please suggest.
Not an issue. Get Reserve. You have 12 complimentary guest access there. So 1+12 = 13
Ask someone to get Magnus, there's 8 complimentary guest access there. so 1+8= 9
So you've got 22 people including respective card holders' access

Be a gentleman and add another person from the queue ;)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.