• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unlimited G Drive space

Is it legit?

• Yes

• No

• Dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Too good to be true, digibundle is offering unlimited google drive space @349 for lifetime

Screenshot_2023-06-24-12-21-33-84_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
These accounts are usually created using fake student credentials. If you plan to use them, it's advisable not to save personal or private documents. They are more suitable for other purposes, *cough cough to*r*ts*.

Typically, these accounts don't get blocked, but there is no guarantee, so don't quote me on this. 🤣

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
a
These accounts are usually created using fake student credentials. If you plan to use them, it's advisable not to save personal or private documents. They are more suitable for other purposes, *cough cough to*r*ts*.

Typically, these accounts don't get blocked, but there is no guarantee, so don't quote me on this. 🤣

Door rehne me bhalai haii lol

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
it fake for sure no doubt,google drive is a subscription based service on storage how can someone can give you unlimited and lifetime??? i didn't even clicked on the link to verify cause the image you posted speak for itself.
It's for students and works only until you are a student.

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Too many grammatical mistakes.
It's become quite easy to spot a scam!

I'm starting to wonder if these grammatical mistakes are intentional? 🙈 🤷‍♂️

My quick bites for scam spotting -
1. Grammatical mistakes
2. Spelling mistakes
3. Hurry! Offer valid only for today!
4. Too much repetition of content.
5. Unwanted details included.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Too many grammatical mistakes.
It's become quite easy to spot a scam!

I'm starting to wonder if these grammatical mistakes are intentional? 🙈 🤷‍♂️
What can you expect from someone who creates these fake GDrive accounts? While you may receive the account initially, there are no guarantees regarding how long it will continue to work. 😂 Yes, it's better to stay away.

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is a scam, but lot of these folks use fake edu accounts with gdrive access, please avoid all these because if your account gets locked, google security will detect all other of your accounts and may lock them too. If you really need space, get a shared onedrive family account, 800 or so for 1tb of space

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Student/Alumni mail IDs have unlimited storage on Google drive. My college provides free alumni id for lifetime.