• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to use Airtel Axis Credit card for bill payment on Airtel Thanks app

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi
I got the new Airtel Axisbank Credit card which gives cashback for bill payments only on the Airtel Thanks app.
But I'm unable to pay my electricity or landline bill as I get some error on the Airtel Thanks app. Please see the attached screenshots.

Anyone else facing similar issue with bill payments on the Airtel Thanks app? I tried both iOS and Android version of the apps.

The error says:
- There are no valid payment options available.
- Something went wrong while processing request.

Attachments

• IMG_1967.png
    IMG_1967.png
    285 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1975.png
    IMG_1975.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 82

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No.
I just paid the bills using a family member's Airtel account from their Airtel Thanks app.

Looks like there are major issues with my account. I can't even email them with the screenshots because I get a reply saying my email id is unregistered.

D

Deleted member 6719

Airtel and Axis - two unprofessional organizations. One keeps tracking tickets and giving 'Ookla bola sabze tez' ads (with no network or customer support. Other had their CMD jailed due to corruption.

What did you expect ?

rajhyd99

TF Buzz
Unable to pay other DTH services using Airtel Axis CC in Airtel Thanks app. They are very unprofessional. Raised multiple tickets for this issue also

rajhyd99

TF Buzz
And few other electricity billers also not available in the Airtel Thanks app, even though they are available in Bharat BillPay. Reported multiple times still no resolution.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Any solution for this?

I can see payment option for airtel related bills but bbps no such option, direct message saying "no valid payment options available".
Have you tried the basic stuff, like deleting app data and cache and login again?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
reinstalled, same.
tried by adding UPI too, still same.

this is first time using this app for this purpose particularly, remaining like recharging airtel bills showing payment option but utility bills no valid payments available.
Probably someone experienced can help you out 👍

ymehta1

TF Buzz
I have ordered Airtel axis card for saving few bucks, but unable to pay utility bills, getting same error, there are no valid payment option available.

Does any one facing similar kind of issue ?