• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to use/add Pencilton card on Amazon pay

Ragul

TF Select
Hi all, I'm unable to use the attached pencilton card/add card on Amazon pay to add money.

image_picker531186311047496345.jpg

It would be really helpful if we have any other way to transfer money from pencilton account to bank account. kindly share if any please.

CardTox

TF Premier
Amazon also removed the option of prepaid rupay card option, therefore now no other option is left to take pp card money to balance. Now 2 minute silance for those who opened and did full kyc in paulpay app!!!!::::

bugmenot

TF Ace
It would be really helpful if we have any other way to transfer money from pencilton account to bank account. kindly share if any please.
1. Load your ola wallet with pencilton card, pick credit card section for loading. You can do max 10K/month
2. Then do paytm fastag recharge using ola wallet balance, it will be loaded in paytm wallet
3. Transfer to bank from paytm wallet and pay bill or pay bill directly from wallet balance

Ragul

TF Select
1. Load your ola wallet with pencilton card, pick credit card section for loading. You can do max 10K/month
2. Then do paytm fastag recharge using ola wallet balance, it will be loaded in paytm wallet
3. Transfer to bank from paytm wallet and pay bill or pay bill directly from wallet balance
As said, Yesterday I have added 10k into ola money wallet and done paytm fastag recharge, it got settled into paytm wallet, then I transferred to my account.

Today, when I check the fastag recharge option in ola app with my Vehicle number, I'm getting "VRN is inactive/blocked" error. I thought this error is due to I have used 10k/month limit on my ola app, so I cross checked with another ola app which has limit, there also I'm getting same error.

image_picker6098195679386524281.jpg

when I check with manage fastag option in Paytm, the status of fastag is in active state.

could any one faced this issue? kindly share your experience to resolve this.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
As said, Yesterday I have added 10k into ola money wallet and done paytm fastag recharge, it got settled into paytm wallet, then I transferred to my account.

Today, when I check the fastag recharge option in ola app with my Vehicle number, I'm getting "VRN is inactive/blocked" error. I thought this error is due to I have used 10k/month limit on my ola app, so I cross checked with another ola app which has limit, there also I'm getting same error.

image_picker6098195679386524281.jpg

when I check with manage fastag option in Paytm, the status of fastag is in active state.

could any one faced this issue? kindly share your experience to resolve this.
you just used the limit for this month, after 30 days you can use it again..
paytm fasttag limit resets after 30 days..

don't worry it happens all the time

hireng

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
you just used the limit for this month, after 30 days you can use it again..
paytm fasttag limit resets after 30 days..

don't worry it happens all the time
thanks for the info, I thought they follow calendar month, broke my head with the customer service guys nobody I believe knows about this policy that in the last 30 days you can only do 10K of recharge, I was under the impression its on a calendar month basis