• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to transfer to accor, points deducted

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello, I have done it twice in the last week and it was processed on the 3rd day. What type of error are you getting?

You can ones go to the edge rewards transactions and see under redemptions. If it does not reflect you should call the customer care and ask for the points back

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I did a transfer of 2.65L to Accor on 10th and still waiting for it to reflect.

Update: The transfer was processed on 16th.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kkk

as33

TF Buzz
I was trying to transfer edge rewards to accor and the transaction failed, while the points were debited. I got an email saying that the points will be refunded in 15-20 days. Then half an hour later, I got another email saying that the points have been refunded. I checked the transaction in travel edge and the status changed from failed to reversed. But even then I didn't get the points back in my edge rewards account.

I called up travel edge and they told me that the points will be back within 24 hrs. I kept on calling them for 2 more days, but nothing happened. Finally I got an email from them saying the points have been credited back to my account. I checked my travel edge transactions and was able to see a credit transaction of those points, but the same is not being reflected in my edge rewards balance.

I called up burgundy support as well and gave them life to date transaction details (points earned and redeemed). But not very hopefully about getting the points back at all, leave alone before 31st August. Please help me if anything can be done in this case.