• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Unable to transfer edge points to Accor

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Unable to transfer edge rewards to Accor points, transaction is failing. Earlier transferred 15k points and bought membership after the purchase new membership id is allocated which I linked and tried to transfer points to.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230523_154841_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230523_154841_Messages.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 70

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Unable to transfer edge rewards to Accor points, transaction is failing. Earlier transferred 15k points and bought membership after the purchase new membership id is allocated which I linked and tried to transfer points to.
Send it to your old id. It will work. Test it with a small amount.

Or you can contact travel edge and get it sorted.

CP24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You need to delink the first accor id first and then link travel edge to the new one. Write an email to travel edge support, they'll do it for you.

Alternatively, you can transfer to the old id only like @CMG suggested.

Reactions: CMG

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
Hi Did it go through? I also having the same issue and i don't know what to do. With the previous linked membership id it was going through perfectly but when i got the new id and after link it its failing every time. no proper response from traveledge team

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Could you please elaborate how you sorted? Mailed or called? Did you link your new accor id or old one only?
I mailed them. Previously, I liked both IDs. The transfer only worked for the old ID. However, after the devaluation, transfers to both the old and new IDs failed. I contacted TravelEdge via email. They made some internal adjustments and instructed me to transfer to the new ID, which worked successfully.