• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to Make payment to Paytm merchant via Bhim Credit Card UPI

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Today I tried to make payment to Paytm merchant QR via UPI linked CC but got an error that "You cannot send money from Credit to Current Account". In past few days I successfully made two payments to the same merchant but today got this error. Any idea why?
Screenshot_2023-02-14-10-09-34-10_e4c1cb095b567267d5d1f8fb96ab0b79_1.jpg
Most probably the merchant is not accepting payments via Credit card

SiddharthR

TF Ace
But two days ago I made payment and it went successfully. Did Paytm provided an option to disable UPI payment from CC?
Idk, but another possibility is that the merchant has given current account to Paytm for settling the amount.
Best thing would be you ask merchant what did he change or any other possibility why you are getting the error... And update here so that any other getting this can get to know the problem 😉

Idk, but another possibility is that the merchant has given current account to Paytm for settling the amount.
Best thing would be you ask merchant what did he change or any other possibility why you are getting the error... And update here so that any other getting this can get to know the problem 😉
I don't think current account is an issue. Because I have Paytm Merchant QR it's linked to savings account, after scanning I'm getting same error. Have to ask BHIM support.

Please let me know how did you get in contact with Bhim support & have they resolved your problem?
They have useless support
Good for nothing BHIM support on Twitter didn't help. Wasted entire day. I figured it out myself. Problem is in version 3.1
Problem is when you scan merchant QR it gives this error. But if you manually put UPI ID then payment go through without any error.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Today I tried to make payment to Paytm merchant QR via UPI linked CC but got an error that "You cannot send money from Credit to Current Account". In past few days I successfully made two payments to the same merchant but today got this error. Any idea why?
@Abhishek012 @TheMentalist @Wealth is my birth right! @Chaitanya-a
Screenshot_2023-02-14-10-09-34-10_e4c1cb095b567267d5d1f8fb96ab0b79_1.jpg
It's an issue with BHIM app itself. You can use PayZapp or Paytm Beta for Credit Card UPI Transactions it works much better.