• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to buy a voucher on Axis' EdgeReward platform with my Magnus CC

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
1646719624703.png Folks, I am getting the following error whenever I try to buy a voucher on gyftr/edgerewards platform.

I am doing something wrong?

I am able to use the CC everywhere else and have double-checked for any POS restrictions as well.

Axis support as always is useless. This is their response 🤦‍♂️

Hi, we take due cognizance of the matter highlighted for further review, and as per the update received we wish to inform you that you should have a minimum of 300 points for voucher/product redemption from the edge reward platform, and here 132 points are available in your edge account against customer ID: 9xxxxxxx7. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank

M_singh

TF Buzz
1646719624703.png Folks, I am getting the following error whenever I try to buy a voucher on gyftr/edgerewards platform.

I am doing something wrong?

I am able to use the CC everywhere else and have double-checked for any POS restrictions as well.

Axis support as always is useless. This is their response 🤦‍♂️
Hi all, I'm also facing the same issue now! I have purchased 2 vouchers worth 5000 (2000 for Swiggy and 3000 for Amazon)! Now I'm trying to buy Myntra/ Bigbasket vouchers from Gyftr but it is showing the same result! Transaction failed! Raised issue with Gyftr, no resolution yet

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I'm also facing the same issue now! I have purchased 2 vouchers worth 5000 (2000 for Swiggy and 3000 for Amazon)! Now I'm trying to buy Myntra/ Bigbasket vouchers from Gyftr but it is showing the same result! Transaction failed! Raised issue with Gyftr, no resolution yet
Did u had 2 failed transactions before due to CVV or OTP mismatch or u didn't enter them correctly?

I had this issue and then it was not allowing to move to OTP page for 2 days. After 2 days, it worked normally. If u r seeing exact same error, as op posted, then u r having some other issue.

One more thing, these days i am increasingly seeing merchant name as Gyftr instead of usual o2o ecosystem. I don't think Gyftr will give accelerated points. Be careful to ensure that it's o2o ecosystem only.

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Did u had 2 failed transactions before due to CVV or OTP mismatch or u didn't enter them correctly?

I had this issue and then it was not allowing to move to OTP page for 2 days. After 2 days, it worked normally. If u r seeing exact same error, as op posted, then u r having some other issue.

One more thing, these days i am increasingly seeing merchant name as Gyftr instead of usual o2o ecosystem. I don't think Gyftr will give accelerated points. Be careful to ensure that it's o2o ecosystem only.
Why sir? 1 time I got it as O2O Ecosystem (Amazon voucher) but on Netmeds voucher got it as Gyftr.

M_singh

TF Buzz

There was no failed transaction due to failed OTP/CVV mismatch in my case.
I have faced the same issue with Gyftr two days back with HDFC regalia where I purchased one Swiggy voucher worth 2000 but series of failed transaction after it. Customer care told me, there are some technical glitches after a day, I did not went back and checked again for hdfc

I have to check the o2o/ gyftr! Thanks for the heads up

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What, i purchased a 10k Flipkart voucher, merchant name is showing up as GYFTR, so you're saying I won't get 5x points?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Why sir? 1 time I got it as O2O Ecosystem (Amazon voucher) but on Netmeds voucher got it as Gyftr.
I am not exactly sure, but I think u won't get. Some hdfc user earlier reported getting Gyftr as merchant instead of Smartbuy via Gyftr and they didn't get bonus points for Gyftr.

So, applying same logic here. Now that u have already done, wait for 120 days, and then u can confirm if u still got points or not. To be on safe side, I am not entering OTP whenever I see Gyftr instead of O2O Ecosystem.

+ @manikP

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am not exactly sure, but I think u won't get. Some hdfc user earlier reported getting Gyftr as merchant instead of Smartbuy via Gyftr and they didn't get bonus points for Gyftr.

So, applying same logic here. Now that u have already done, wait for 120 days, and then u can confirm if u still got points or not. To be on safe side, I am not entering OTP whenever I see Gyftr instead of O2O Ecosystem.

+ @manikP
But sir I have the proof of email from Gyftr which clearly shows purchase from Gift Edge. I dont think so there should be an issue. Lets see. If any issues will raise it to CC

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge

+ @manikP
Have you seen the change in merchant name once you dont enter the OTP for the same voucher?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Have you seen the change in merchant name once you dont enter the OTP for the same voucher?
Yes, I have done it 2-3 times. It changes in next try most of the times.

BTW, why r u calling me sir 😅. I am just a fellow community member like you and sharing my view.

Of course, you may still get it, but my advice would be to cancel and retry if seeing Gyftr in future, until u actually get the points for those transactions.

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes, I have done it 2-3 times. It changes in next try most of the times.

BTW, why r u calling me sir 😅. I am just a fellow community member like you and sharing my view.

Of course, you may still get it, but my advice would be to cancel and retry if seeing Gyftr in future, until u actually get the points for those transactions.
hehe sure. Let me keep that in mind. Thanks for your suggestion :)