• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get 5% SBI Cashback Credit card on Utility, Insurance, Fastag, Education fee, Loan Repayment etc

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Trick to get 5% SBI Cashback Credit card on Utility, Insurance, Fastag, Education fee, Loan Repayment etc:

Website -

Visit the website and signup (RBI Licensed PPI Wallet).

Note - full kyc option also available under profile section after login and one person told me you can transfer Wallet balance to bank at 2%+GST charges.

Now login your account.

Go to "Bill Payments & Recharges" option or visit the direct link after login - https://ebixcash.com/ebixcash-consumer/billpayment/

You can pay your Utility bills like Electricity, Fastag, Water, GAS, LPG, Landline postpaid etc.

Also pay Insurance, Education fees, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Loan repayment, Municipal Services, Municipal Taxes, Hospital, Housing Society, Hospital and Pathology etc.

Almost all BBPS bill category available here.

Note - Credit card bill payment is not working.

Now pay your bill through SBI Cashback Credit card and get 5% cashback.

you can load money to wallet or direct pay your bill, same merchant name otp page will open.

Direct bill payment also first credit your amount to wallet and then paid your bill.

Merchant name on Card otp page is "B2B CC", Merchant category - "Departmental Stores & Grocery" -

ebix.jpg

Note - Personally, i successfully paid my Electricity bill and Paytm Fastag recharge without any problem.

There is a minor bug, when you click on any bill category and try to choose service provider. Sometimes you will see no service provider available, no need to worry just click on any other bill category and then again click your bill category. This time you will see your service provider name.

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Okk tq bro, which is the best available way to pay lic premium bro?? To get cashback pls help me bro i want to pay 37k
Currently CC option is removed but it will come back after few days or weeks -

Shivakrishna

TF Buzz
Currently CC option is removed but it will come back after few days or weeks -

Ok bro tq