• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to convert Amazon Gift Card to Amazon Wallet Money + Also earn Rs200 Cashback through muvin coins

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Trick to convert Amazon Gift Card to Amazon Wallet Money + Also earn Rs200 Cashback through muvin coins:​

Google Play Store link -
Apple IOS Store link - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/muvin/id1576637534

Edited -

Watch this video - He shared some different trick, my account was old that's why i get by default parents account -

I think new users create only student account with his pan/aadhar details and get virtual card access, watch full video -

Note this app is also Parents & child wallet but here child aadhar details required to get FREE virtual RuPay card.

you can also order self card but only Physical card order available for self card order (Rs299 charges for self physical card).

First signup with parents documents PAN Card details.

Now add child with child aadhar details, set DOB under teenager 14-15 something (Im used my own aadhar number on child documents)

So, yes your guess is right Baap he Beta hai aur Beta he Baap hai. 😜😜

But i recommended use your any other family member documents

Now logout and login with your child account mobile number.

View card details (view card otp send to email id) and copy your virtual card details.

Wait dnt go anywhere, here you need to change your card limit to Rs10,000 (by default you will see here 1000 transaction limit is set).

Now logout your child account and relogin your parents account.

click on Add option >> choose your child account for topup >> Add Rs100 >> proceed >> choose credit/debit cards and pay >> here you will see only card detials enter option but wait.

click on "1 offer available - select offer" option, click on the airtel bank offer and click "apply offer" option

Now here you will see "Amazonpay wallet, phonepe, mobikwik, freecharge, airtel monye, Ola money, payzapp, jiomoney" option avaiable.

choose Amazon and click on "continue without offer" option.

And now pay through Amazon gift card from your amazon account.

You will also get 3 times upto Rs25 cashback from Razorpay. Minimum Rs5 to Rs6 per Amazon account.

All payment steps screenshots -

Screenshot_20221104-064550.jpg
Screenshot_20221104-064601.jpg
Screenshot_20221104-064807.jpg
Screenshot_20221104-060757.jpg
Screenshot_20221104-060802.jpg
muvin app.jpg

Now After load use this virtual RuPay card to load money in your Amazon wallet account via Amazon app and then use Amazon wallet UPI to bank transfer/credit card bill pay or merchant UPI payment.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Important Information -

I used only Rs100x3 times to get only for razorpay cashback offer and amazon gift card to amazon wallet conversion.

I know other users already used this app from last few months.

This app also offer 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x rewards cashback on card spend.

If you load money more than Rs100 then 2% charges applicable, only multiples of Rs100 load money is free (Dnt load too much Rs100 transaction. Few months back, they block my card after loaded Rs9000 something and they ask me, why i loaded money everytime Rs100).

Note -
first time my load money is successful.

2nd load is failed but error showing amount with credit within 24hrs or refunded but amount credited after 10-15mins.

My failed load amount credit to parents wallet and i manually transfer to my child account.

Note - when i transfer parents account to child account, everytime money loading is failing after 10-12 times tried and close the app and reopen. My money is successfully transfer to child account.

This app also have some minor bugs, after transfer still showing Rs100 amount in my parents account but money successfully transfered and you will also receive load money sms on your both parents number (money credit/debit sms) and child number (money credit sms).

Last edited:

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Okay someone please tell why is creating both parent and child necessary?
Like we do get card details and add money option with just the parents account so why create a child's account?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Okay someone please tell why is creating both parent and child necessary?
Like we do get card details and add money option with just the parents account so why create a child's account?
No Free virtual card for parents account.

Child account got Free Virtual card.

bbiswas

TF Select

Trick to convert Amazon Gift Card to Amazon Wallet Money + Also earn Rs200 Cashback through muvin coins:​

Google Play Store link -
Apple IOS Store link - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/muvin/id1576637534

Edited -

Watch this video - He shared some different trick, my account was old that's why i get by default parents account -

I think new users create only student account with his pan/aadhar details and get virtual card access, watch full video -

Note this app is also Parents & child wallet but here child aadhar details required to get FREE virtual RuPay card.

you can also order self card but only Physical card order available for self card order (Rs299 charges for self physical card).

First signup with parents documents PAN Card details.

Now add child with child aadhar details, set DOB under teenager 14-15 something (Im used my own aadhar number on child documents)

So, yes your guess is right Baap he Beta hai aur Beta he Baap hai. 😜😜

But i recommended use your any other family member documents

Now logout and login with your child account mobile number.

View card details (view card otp send to email id) and copy your virtual card details.

Wait dnt go anywhere, here you need to change your card limit to Rs10,000 (by default you will see here 1000 transaction limit is set).

Now logout your child account and relogin your parents account.

click on Add option >> choose your child account for topup >> Add Rs100 >> proceed >> choose credit/debit cards and pay >> here you will see only card detials enter option but wait.

click on "1 offer available - select offer" option, click on the airtel bank offer and click "apply offer" option

Now here you will see "Amazonpay wallet, phonepe, mobikwik, freecharge, airtel monye, Ola money, payzapp, jiomoney" option avaiable.

choose Amazon and click on "continue without offer" option.

And now pay through Amazon gift card from your amazon account.

You will also get 3 times upto Rs25 cashback from Razorpay. Minimum Rs5 to Rs6 per Amazon account.

All payment steps screenshots -

Screenshot_20221104-064550.jpg
Screenshot_20221104-064601.jpg
Screenshot_20221104-064807.jpg
Screenshot_20221104-060757.jpg
Screenshot_20221104-060802.jpg
muvin app.jpg

Now After load use this virtual RuPay card to load money in your Amazon wallet account via Amazon app and then use Amazon wallet UPI to bank transfer/credit card bill pay or merchant UPI payment.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Important Information -

I used only Rs100x3 times to get only for razorpay cashback offer and amazon gift card to amazon wallet conversion.

I know other users already used this app from last few months.

This app also offer 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x rewards cashback on card spend.

If you load money more than Rs100 then 2% charges applicable, only multiples of Rs100 load money is free (Dnt load too much Rs100 transaction. Few months back, they block my card after loaded Rs9000 something and they ask me, why i loaded money everytime Rs100).

Note -
first time my load money is successful.

2nd load is failed but error showing amount with credit within 24hrs or refunded but amount credited after 10-15mins.

My failed load amount credit to parents wallet and i manually transfer to my child account.

Note - when i transfer parents account to child account, everytime money loading is failing after 10-12 times tried and close the app and reopen. My money is successfully transfer to child account.

This app also have some minor bugs, after transfer still showing Rs100 amount in my parents account but money successfully transfered and you will also receive load money sms on your both parents number (money credit/debit sms) and child number (money credit sms).

now, amazon wallet option was removed

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
now, amazon wallet option was removed
Ya. Now only Credit card load allowed.

Note - Load money multiples of Rs100 amount - Free

Load Money above Rs100 - 2% charges + 2x rewards cashback (2% rewards cashback on muvin card spend for childs account only).

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Got 3% cashback on Muvin RuPay card spend on Amazon wallet load.

2% Credit card load charges but 3% cashback on Muvin RuPay card spend on Amazon wallet load (Muvin coins redeem directly on muvin wallet).

Note - New users watch the video in my post because this youtuber shared different method to signup.

Refer code - TC469572 (Load first time Rs1000 and we get 5000 muvin coins worth Rs50)

Screenshot_20221112-222319.jpg

@kkk
@MartianArmy
@007
@Wealth is my birth right!
@hariks789
@bugmenot
@gurubhai
@loveshah
@Tosh
@athadfjp
@dhiraz
@Strange
@Rahul Gupta
@harshd
@visvin
@rpawar0703
@aay001
@twugd
@Shashank2210
@Copycat
@jubit
@Ragul
@Souvik
@0b110
@sky_walker_rules

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

2% Credit card load charges but 3% cashback on Muvin RuPay card spend on Amazon wallet load (Muvin coins redeem directly on muvin wallet).

Note - New users watch the video in my post because this youtuber shared different method to signup.

Refer code - TC469572 (Load first time Rs1000 and we get 5000 muvin coins worth Rs50)

@kkk
@MartianArmy
@007
@hariks789
@bugmenot
@gurubhai
@loveshah
@Tosh
@athadfjp
@dhiraz
@Strange
@Rahul Gupta
@harshd
@visvin
@rpawar0703
@aay001
@twugd
@Shashank2210
@Copycat
@jubit
@Ragul
@Souvik
@0b110
@sky_walker_rules
Child of Age <= 25 kahan se lauin :p

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When you say 3% cashback is it 5-2%.
Also the 2x muvin coins are in a way nullifying the cost right?

@kkk
@MartianArmy
@007
@hariks789
@bugmenot
@gurubhai
@loveshah
@Tosh
@athadfjp
@dhiraz
@Strange
@Rahul Gupta
@harshd
@visvin
@rpawar0703
@aay001
@twugd
@Shashank2210
@Copycat
@jubit
@Ragul
@Souvik
@0b110
@sky_walker_rules
i added 1000rs and didn't check the card first now its saying to order card first to use your card.