• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick for LTF HDFC Tata Neu Credit Card

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you are new to Tata Neu and looking for Tata New LTF Credit card. Then follow below steps

1) Download App and register with your email and mobile number (Use same which you have used for any other Credit card / used to view CIBIL score)

2) click on loan and cards and then click on credit cards section in the app

3) it will mostly be showing renewal charges, click on Check my eligibility (I chose Infinity card variant)

4) Enter Pan card and Date of birth etc. correctly

5) Go till bank statement upload page and do not upload any statement.

6) Close your app and check your CIBIL score in same app (my friends score was 811)

7) wait for 2 days. Open app and upload 6 month bank statement

8) share whats the new renewal fee.

Personally verified this with friends account.

Last edited:

pratik7

TF Buzz
I applied the trick fot tcs and got the card. It was showing life time free while applying in neu app but now when i confirmed from customer care since nothing was mentioned in the physical copy, i was shocked to know its fyf. Sadly forgot to take the screenshot for that offer in neu app. Should i write for card closure or wait for an year since its fyf

Seth

TF Premier
Yes my neu app is still showing annual fees but i have written confirmation from hdfc that its LTF
Even if tata neu says FYF you can apply and after receiving when you write mail to hdfc for LTF confirmation they'll say it is LTF only. Many people have got this reply. I think its a hidden secret that they are issuing LTF only
Is it true? I'm getting FYF so would it be LTF by default?