• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Traveledge and Singapore Airlines

bhavya10373

TF Buzz
I recently did a transaction for a Singapore Airlines Ticket using Traveledge. I had provided my email id at the time of booking but on the passenger details page of Singapore Airlines it shows TRAVELEDGE.FLIGHTS@VERNOST.IN. If I update the passenger details (adding ffp number etc.) an OTP goes to the said email id. I have contacted Traveledge regarding the same. Should I do anything else? For everyone else make sure to check the details on the Airline website when booked through traveledge maybe the contact details might be incorrect.

kejriwal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently did a transaction for a Singapore Airlines Ticket using Traveledge. I had provided my email id at the time of booking but on the passenger details page of Singapore Airlines it shows TRAVELEDGE.FLIGHTS@VERNOST.IN. If I update the passenger details (adding ffp number etc.) an OTP goes to the said email id. I have contacted Traveledge regarding the same. Should I do anything else? For everyone else make sure to check the details on the Airline website when booked through traveledge maybe the contact details might be incorrect.

Does it really matter to that extent? Most portals give their own email address to the airline.

bhavya10373

TF Buzz
Does it really matter to that extent? Most portals give their own email address to the airline.
I wanted to update the FFP on my ticket and it wouldn't allow me to do that unless I gave the OTP sent on Traveledge email id.
At the end, traveledge team got on a call with me and gave me the OTP.