• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transaction Control Settings

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Everyone has multiple cards, with low/high limits. Most times I use only a few cards on regular basis, and rest are just lying around, and most times I forget about them. I feel transaction control settings are great option to be in peace and not worry about card misuse. We can always change the limits and enable a card if required through our smartphones. How do you guys manage multiple cards, mostly from misuse point of view?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
When not in use always off online and tap to pay which makes you sleep well. Only pos is on which cannot be misused unless someone cloned ur card and guess ur pin (pos limit too make it as meagrely 10k limit for better risk management)
Whenever usage there for a card make the limit available in app and after purchase close the doors immediately lol

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Everyone has multiple cards, with low/high limits. Most times I use only a few cards on regular basis, and rest are just lying around, and most times I forget about them. I feel transaction control settings are great option to be in peace and not worry about card misuse. We can always change the limits and enable a card if required through our smartphones. How do you guys manage multiple cards, mostly from misuse point of view?
I personally have turned off all the options, and have only kept INR 100 to INR 1000 open for POS on a few card.
Online, Tap, and ATM are always off.

Apart from that, whenever there is a need, login to the portal and enable the option to use the card and close it immediately.

In case, I am going out somewhere and there might be a need for a higher limit, I turn it on and after returning, turn it off again.

It's always better to be safe and take an extra step everytime rather than to be sorry later and do FIRs to get the money back due to fraud.