• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

To all the Axis bank account holders

tiny

TF Premier
how much time does it take for the reapproved CC to show up ?
As I am planning to open a savings account in axis bank

what I have heard HDFC takes around 4-6 months if you are maintaining 50k or above what about axis ..

thank you in advance

Krish

TF Select

what I have heard HDFC takes around 4-6 months if you are maintaining 50k or above what about axis ..

thank you in advance
I got my pre approved offer in HDFC after 3 months

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Kotak/HDFC/IDFC is fast

It's been few months with my Axis account and I've got none ...

I only take LTF CCs BTW ...
Kotak - really not sure. Don't have any pre approved offers from them even after holding an account for 6+ years. Now finally closing the account this week

iAmPm

TF Premier
It Depends. But chances are high if you have salary account. I got offer of 2 entry level pre-approved cards in 5 months. Once I took a card(LTF). now I am getting an upgrade offer of premium, super-premium cards(of course paid).

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
It Depends. But chances are high if you have salary account. I got offer of 2 entry level pre-approved cards in 5 months. Once I took a card(LTF). now I am getting an upgrade offer of premium, super-premium cards(of course paid).
I Am Talking About Savings Bank Account…. Axis Is Most Peculiar Bank In Terms Of Giving CC… They Are Ready To Give Loans Like HDFC Gives CC

Kira

TF Buzz
I have heard HDFC takes around 4-6 months if

thank you in advance
i hold axis bank prime account with amb 5k i maintained around 10-15k amb i got offer in 11 months with credit limit of 60k , do transactions with debit card as well whenever possible load money in paytm wallet etc..