• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to reach Axis Vistara milestone in 3 months?

pleasegiveltf

TF Select
I've made 2L eligible spends on my Axis Vistara Signature card which means I have 1L more for the next milestone. I have 3 months left for card renewal and I want to reach the milestone before that.

My monthly spends on credit cards are about 20k, so I have to find a way to spend 40k more. Any tips on how to reach this?

I've thought about these:
  1. Asking friends/family if they have any needs -- honestly would not prefer to do this.
  2. Getting a gift card on Pantaloons/Lifestyle etc. - but I don't see any immediate shopping needs so it feels like an unnecessary expenditure at the moment. I also don't want the pressure of spending the amount in the gift card before it expires. I'll most likely forget.
Is there any cash-equivalent purchase I can do? For example had it been Amex Plat Travel I'd have just loaded onto a wallet, paid the 3% fees while getting a 5% reward and completing the milestone and be done with it.

Looking for a way to reach the milestone while spending it on a flexible instrument. Any thoughts?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I've made 2L eligible spends on my Axis Vistara Signature card which means I have 1L more for the next milestone. I have 3 months left for card renewal and I want to reach the milestone before that.

My monthly spends on credit cards are about 20k, so I have to find a way to spend 40k more. Any tips on how to reach this?

I've thought about these:
  1. Asking friends/family if they have any needs -- honestly would not prefer to do this.
  2. Getting a gift card on Pantaloons/Lifestyle etc. - but I don't see any immediate shopping needs so it feels like an unnecessary expenditure at the moment. I also don't want the pressure of spending the amount in the gift card before it expires. I'll most likely forget.
Is there any cash-equivalent purchase I can do? For example had it been Amex Plat Travel I'd have just loaded onto a wallet, paid the 3% fees while getting a 5% reward and completing the milestone and be done with it.

Looking for a way to reach the milestone while spending it on a flexible instrument. Any thoughts?
buy good health insurance if you don't have one already, buy amz vouchers and keep for use later, buy vistara or Marriott points, buy gold :)