• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to extend Taj AmEx voucher

rsp92

TF Buzz
Hi All,

1) Can someone suggest some tips that can help me seek a 6-month extension on my Taj AmEx vouchers? My vouchers are about to expire in ~10 days, and I can't seem to use them before the expiry date.

2) Just thinking, would it work if I make a reservation of, say, Mar'24 and my voucher is expiring in Dec'23. Would this work out?

Or, in case there are any other tricks/hacks I can leverage to utilize the Taj AmEx vouchers?

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sorry, I can't help you as I'm just thinking of getting an Amex card
I have a question for you though. I assume you got the voucher as a milestone benefit using the Amex Platinum card. Can this voucher be used for dining only or is it a stay voucher? Thank you for your response

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone tried loading Amex Taj voucher specifically? I don't have Taj Amex voucher with me right now so cant check

As I know there are two types of vouchers - Taj Experience vouchers and Taj Amex vouchers. I understand Taj experience voucher loading should be possible, but is it possible for Amex voucher?

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have a question for you though. I assume you got the voucher as a milestone benefit using the Amex Platinum card. Can this voucher be used for dining only or is it a stay voucher? Thank you for your response
The voucher can be redeemed for spends towards room charges, food & beverage, spa and other services and applicable taxes billed to the room bill. Charges towards retail spends at third-party outlets, business centre equipment hire, hired services from third party sources, or expenses of a personal nature for which a pay-out is raised such as buying medicines, repairs of personal items, etc. cannot be settled via this voucher.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Here are the complete details about Taj Experience vouchers..

1701761715917.png

Specifically for your purpose:

1. TEGC balance may be redeemed for spends towards rooms, food and beverages, spa and other services and applicable taxes without restrictions at Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta hotels and Ama Trails & Stays in India, except for retail spends at third-party outlets, business centre equipment hire, hired services from third party sources, expenses on banquets, conferences, and events, or expenses of a personal nature for which a pay-out is raised such as buying medicines, repairs of personal items, etc. and payment for any membership program. This does not include Ginger Hotels. NeuPass: NeuCoins, TAP Points, TAPPMe Points will not be earned on charges which are paid using TEGC. TEGC cannot be used for settling the bills for stays on the Friends and Family and Special Employee Benefit offers.
  2. TEGC can be redeemed for all valid spends at the aforesaid hotels and at Taj Reservations Worldwide for prepaid room reservations for hotels in India.