• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The universe is against me

techt

TF Legend
Ok tata bye bye . good morning
Tired At Home GIF by MOODMAN

I joined technofino recently and discovered a lot of things and here's a what happened.

1. I found out that with M4B, I could get 8.64% reward rate on all spends if transferred to Accor and for the kind of spends I make, it makes more sense than my infinia, so I made M4B my primary card from Infinia from Feb. Also got to know about how it gives reward points for insurance transactions and accelerated points for > 1.5L spends. Boom, It got devalued.
2. Found that for tax payments, I can use Atlas for 7.2% rewards on Accor. Received the card on Mar 19 morning and it got devalued in evening.
3. Found that IDFC Wealth also offers rewards on tax payments. That also got devalued this week.
4. Opened account with RBL Bank last month for getting rewards on paying CC bill payment with SGP and EDC and it got devalued this week.

The last time I had applied for a credit card before the March 2024 was roughly 15 months back and in the last one month, I got 3 credit cards and 2 debit cards. 4 got devalued. The only thing that hasn't gotten devalued is Indusind Pinnacle which I got for making my exclusive account 0 MAB. Now, I'm looking at my inbox everyday for mails from Indusind bank for the devaluation. :rolleyes:
Sir airtel axis apply mat karna, pata lage value hi na bache fir😂😂

newinnov

TF Premier
@narun2001 Please change your primary sim card to Jio
instead of mac please buy windows next...
Vote for AAP
and have an account in idfc... Pretty please 🥹

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me also the moment I got axis Ace card they came up with devaluation from 2 to 1.5% cb for offline n other online purchases

Riya

TF Ace
I joined technofino recently and discovered a lot of things and here's a what happened.

1. I found out that with M4B, I could get 8.64% reward rate on all spends if transferred to Accor and for the kind of spends I make, it makes more sense than my infinia, so I made M4B my primary card from Infinia from Feb. Also got to know about how it gives reward points for insurance transactions and accelerated points for > 1.5L spends. Boom, It got devalued.
2. Found that for tax payments, I can use Atlas for 7.2% rewards on Accor. Received the card on Mar 19 morning and it got devalued in evening.
3. Found that IDFC Wealth also offers rewards on tax payments. That also got devalued this week.
4. Opened account with RBL Bank last month for getting rewards on paying CC bill payment with SGP and EDC and it got devalued this week.

The last time I had applied for a credit card before the March 2024 was roughly 15 months back and in the last one month, I got 3 credit cards and 2 debit cards. 4 got devalued. The only thing that hasn't gotten devalued is Indusind Pinnacle which I got for making my exclusive account 0 MAB. Now, I'm looking at my inbox everyday for mails from Indusind bank for the devaluation. :rolleyes:
Aap to credit card ke jinx nikle... 🤣🤣
Industry band karwa ke maanoge kya bhaisaab 😂😂

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Pata nhi yaar.... Axis is like conspiring against me... Dis se open dil se open karte rahenge phone pe...
Application still stuck on first level 😔😔
Abhi than Ace nhi Mila