• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The Ken on #CCGeeks outsmarting the banks

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Beating banks at thier own hypocrisy game of paying on time and enjoying liberty of free credit period with added rewards but behind the scenes all they want and pray for you to default at least once in a while so that they can start exploiting the hell out of you both mentally and financially, ofcourse they won't accept this 🎭 dual nature
Banks are businesses, they run for profit, so of course if there are more people like us, banks will face losses and have to do devaluation. While, I don't want anyone to pay those huge CC interests, banks need people like that to stay afoat and give us those rewards. This game is a zero-sum game. Someone needs to pay for those benefits that we get.

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Please don't post the content of a paid article as it is. It has led to downfall of some communities. If you really care about this forum, please don't.

@mods please consider removing the content posted by @Joek , for your own sake.

Edit: about me... I am a system admin for over 15 years, have been managing some forums behind the scene.

Joek

TF Buzz
Please don't post the content of a paid article as it is. It has led to downfall of some communities. If you really care about this forum, please don't.

@mods please consider removing the content posted by @Joek , for your own sake.

Edit: about me... I am a system admin for over 15 years, have been managing some forums behind the scene.
Yay, you are right Pothi. I have removed the comment. With the content police around take no risks.

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
Beating banks at thier own hypocrisy game of paying on time and enjoying liberty of free credit period with added rewards but behind the scenes all they want and pray for you to default at least once in a while so that they can start exploiting the hell out of you both mentally and financially, ofcourse they won't accept this 🎭 dual nature
A collection agent was beaten badly by the defaulter. Not all are the same. Some people have guts bro.