• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tera Chehra song duet performance

aryanraj

TF Select
So, there is a song, Tera Chehra - Adnan sami (if i remember) is performed in a singing reality show, duet(male and female singers) and it was amazing. I had it liked and saved, even copied the reel link but somehow it got lost. Not able to find in Facebook activity log so it seems like it got removed. tried some google search but not found a single way to get back to that song.

Anyone have any clue? The song was so good, i wanted to listen it again, it is my favourite. Please help me to find this.

Last edited:

BeingIncog

TF Legend
So, there is a song, Tera Chehra - Adnan sami (if i remember) is performed in a singing reality show, duet(male and female singers) and it was amazing. I had it liked and saved, even copied the reel link but somehow it got lost. Not able to find in Facebook activity log so it seems like it got removed. tried some google search but not found a single way to get back to that song.

Anyone have any clue? The song was so good, i wanted to listen it again, it is my favourite. Please help me to find this.
maybe this...